Swap your Exige?

Think I would for this :wink: The noise at 7mins 55secs+ is just to die for! :cool:

[video:youtube]<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … r_embedded”>World Exclusive: Pagani Zonda 760RS driven! evo Diaries - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>[/video]

Link copied from Nyloc :cool:

Dam it…OK I’ll swap…

“A cold Zonda is a fairly grumpy thing to drive” - obviously not driven a cold VHPD or a warm one for that matter!

�1.6m - how well heeled must you be to risk driving it?

OK I’m up for a swap too…

If we assume the average sale price of our cars would be �25k then if 64 of us get together then we could get one and we’ll all get to drive it 4days a year…

I would sell the house and live in it but I suspect I will have some objections from Mrs b. :smiley:

I’m in!

Nah, one for the rich kids only. Might even be a drug dealer’s toy.

Fantastic car no doubt about it.

But if I would have that amount to spend it would be on a 333 SP, like this:
Linky
I think you would have more fun using it as intended at classic events more often than one would have the chance to really enjoy the Zonda.

3 or 4 years ago driving at night on the highway in Hungary I was passed by a Zonda. I was doing 180kmh and it genuinely passed me like I was standing still. The only reason I could make out what it was, was due to him lifting or shifting causing an exhaust flame that gave me the briefest glimpse of the 4 exhaust pipes. Saw the same car a year or so later at a show in BP. Lovely, but I’d still pick the 333 SP.

[quote=6970K]
I would sell the house and live in it but I suspect I will have some objections from Mrs b. :smiley: [/quote]

You must have a nice house!!! :smiley: :smiley:

If it’s just the engine noise then there must be easier ways to enjoy it.

I Do like Harry Metcalfe (not in a gay way), you can see his enthusiasm in all his videos…