Surrey meet

Seeing as we havn’t managed to decide a date/location for the next Surrey meet can I suggest that we join a few of the SELOC boys here: SELOC Forums

Looks like a pleasant location to talk cars.

I think that sounds like an excellent idea… thats if they dont mind all of our Exiges turning up…

So … to recap:

Sunday, 12-9-2004 - Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire

The meet and drinks will be at 7pm at Warbrook House, a grade-1 listed traditional Georgian Manor House built in the 1720’s and set in 130 acres of extensive parkland in a particularly secluded and attractive location on the Hampshire/Berkshire borders with the M3 and M4 just minutes away. Within the parkland is The Grange, a separate purpose-built conference and training centre. Warbrook is now owned by IBM and used as their residential business school.

http://www.heritage.me.uk/houses/warbrook.htm

Warbrook House
Warbrook
Eversley
Hampshire
RG27 0PL

I cant wait!

Have a good time chaps,…I’ll be on the beach in Greece …see you all next time.

Well if I’m not baby sitting, I’ll be there (seeing as its only 8 miles away it’d be rude not to).

Turner?

Ian

mmmm… interesting

I have spent some time at this place in the past and even more time along the road at Highfield House, Heckfield on various training courses and meetings. Never had the exige down there but there are some nice roads… and its a very pleaseant bit of the country… but then IDG knows that 'cause he lives there ehh…

IDG
We’ll be there…we’ll be ‘sitting in our baby’

Come on guys… I make it that so far we have only four or five Exiges… Please join us

Sunday, 12-9-2004 - Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire

The meet and drinks will be at 7pm at Warbrook House, a grade-1 listed traditional Georgian Manor House built in the 1720’s and set in 130 acres of extensive parkland in a particularly secluded and attractive location on the Hampshire/Berkshire borders with the M3 and M4 just minutes away. Within the parkland is The Grange, a separate purpose-built conference and training centre. Warbrook is now owned by IBM and used as their residential business school.

http://www.heritage.me.uk/houses/warbrook.htm

Warbrook House
Warbrook
Eversley
Hampshire
RG27 0PL

is there an echo in here

is there an echo in here

is there an echo in here

is there an echo in here

is there an echo in here

\