SUPERCHARGED VHPD?

You had a lucky escape unknown to us, after the crash, the valeter had somehow jammed his foot on the throttle with the oil cooler pipe ruptured the engine needed a crank and full re-build

Did you manage to get booked onto Oulton on the 28th?

Nope! But working on it!

There are very generous chaps out there…

Did you manage to get booked onto Oulton on the 28th?

Nope! But working on it!

There are very generous chaps out there…

Fingers crossed then.

…the second belonged to a guy called Brannan, from Yorks.

The above brings back all sorts of happy memories

Ahhhh, Pippa.

Still raining… my garage is not quite wide enough to take both the front wheels off to change my disks… or perhaps I should loose some weight!

[/quote]
Hi Pete…you had a problem with the discs then??..what replacements did you fit?
Trying my new AP “big uns” at Spa on Monday.

Trying my new AP “big uns” at Spa on Monday.

Have a great time Clive, I’ll be thinking of you lot having fun

Weather forecast looks purfick too

Have a drink with my mate Geoff (aka Lord Cole of Hethel over Caterham), who will there passengering in a very nice orange Caterham

Still raining… my garage is not quite wide enough to take both the front wheels off to change my disks… or perhaps I should loose some weight!

Hi Pete…you had a problem with the discs then??..what replacements did you fit?
Trying my new AP “big uns” at Spa on Monday. [/quote]

Hopefully like you, AP’s (front only) as you recall they vibrated lots when getting hotter. With EliseParts at present…

Will be very interested to hear your views Clive… are you putting RS14’s with them?

(For interests sake stopping a ‘lightweight’ 64 tonne aircraft from 145 mph using light braking gets multiple carbon disks up to over 550degC!!! They then take nearly 1 hour to ‘cool down’ to below 300degC!!!)

Pete …Yes RS14’s seem pretty good on the bedding in runs I have done.
Pm me your address and I’ll send you a Type K sticker and some 757 pins if I can find them.
Cheers