Supercharged Lotus Exige 2001 (Y reg) 8k miles

(I�ll try and keep this as brief as possible)

[color:“blue”] [/color] View Images here; http://www.mattinio.f2s.com/

\

• 2001 (Y) reg Lotus Exige in the colour Cobalt metallic Blue

• Sports Seats and 4 point harnesses

• Alcantara Trim Pack

• Radio Fitting Kit

• Cat 1 Alarm + Immobiliser

• Carbon Air Box

• � Carpet Set

• MoMo + Quick release HUB

• Competition Brake Pads

• Carbon Style Trim kit

The above options are what came with the car as it was purchased new = �35099.45

The car then had the Lotus Motorsport 190 BHP upgrade which consisted of the following;

\

•      190 ECU

•      101 degree pulley

•      Sports exhaust with Cat Pipe

•      Breather system

•      Race battery

•      Alloy track use fuel tank

•      Goodbridge braided steel hose set

= �3500.00

Here are the rest of the upgrades � the Lotus Motorsport 190 upgrade can not co-exist with the Turbo Technics supercharger because it uses an �Emerald� ECU and also takes up more room in the engine bay so the air conditioning has been stripped out too.

Turbo Technics TT260 Supercharger, Engine rebuild and extended warranty - �10575.00

Sports Exhaust (straight through stainless steel, no CAT track exhaust (original exhaust system included)) - �1100.00

Upgraded Clutch and Strengthened gear box * - �1500.00

Exige Window wiper - �104.40

Cabinet Alloy Valve - �124.32

Mudflaps - �48.20

Armourfend Stone Protection - �578.69

Total = �52630.06

\

• items with a star next to them mean I do not have invoices for.

I would be happy with offers around the �20,000 - �22,000 marker.

The car currently has about 8000 miles on the clock � approximately 2500 have been done since the full engine rebuild and addition of TT260 supercharger. Full service history is all stamped up in the log book, its just had a class B service at Christopher Neil�s in Northwich with a few replacement parts at the cost of �690. I am the 4th owner of the vehicle � 1st chap who took ownership was a guy called Stuart Pinches who lived in Hampshire, 2nd and longest owner was a chap called Russel Morgan whom had most of the expensive upgrades carried out and lived in Clitheroe, third owner was a car sales person called Nick Smallbone. 4th owner is me and I picked up the car when it had approximately 6000 miles on the clock�

MOT and road Tax runs out on the 4th August 2005.

With out sounding biased I think the car is in flawless condition! and is running totally sweet now since i had it taken back to turbo technics last week to fix the idle position when hot.

The claimed speed figures of the car are;

0 � 60 MPH in 3.4 seconds

0 � 100 MPH in approx 8.5 seconds

Top speed is 150+ MPH � I say �+� because I have had it off the clock which reads 150 MPH

According to the previous owner this car holds track record times for the fastest laps and top speed!
If you are looking for a fast track car that can easily piss all over Ferrari 355’s Porsche carerra 4s’ and mitsubishi evo’s then this is for you!

I still have the original exhaust as the current one on there is a straight through race exhuast, the original exhaust can be in with the price of the car if need be.
I also have 3 spare tires which have been used once � 2 front and 1 rear�

Let me know either by mail - [email protected] or by phone 07789740347

Reason for sale is i have plans to buy property and go travelling!

cheers

Matt

Forgot to add it has an RAC trackstar 24 hour tracker installed.