Supercharged Honda Exige

Just found my perfect car but haven’t got the cash at the minute. Its on ebay at the minute but has only got a couple of days till the auction finishes. Its got a Honda Supercharged engine, 4000 miles, looks just like my old one! Its reached $30,000 so far. Its in America hence the ‘$’.

did you notice its lhd tho? i was looking at it too untill i noticed that - otherwise a very very nice car

did you notice its lhd tho? i was looking at it too untill i noticed that - otherwise a very very nice car

This is a car prepared by Joe McCarthy (Prototype Racing). There has been much “debate”, both on this bbs & SELOC over the past year, as to whether Joe’s performance claims are accurate, & whether or not his “kit” is up to the job.

Be warned though, if you find the various threads, it will take hours to read them - although they are “entertaining” to say the least.

If you want a supercharged Honda then give Maidstone sports cars a ring. Their SC S2 just won the last SELOC sprint by some margin.

Who was driving?

Ian

Ignore that, Andy Walsh, just spotted it in the other posting.

He blooming should win, being an ex-F1 test driver who instructs at North Weald 250 days a year! Didn’t he also design the circuit. Nevertheless, he’s a thoroughly nice chap and I’m sure the SC K20 goes like stink anyway.

Ian

What was impressive is that he was also driving a 350bhp caterham with that tricky new engine and the Elise was substantially quicker.

Now that is interesting!

Ian