Super Exige LHD

For Sale: LHD Lotus EXIGE 295rwHp Prototype Racing, titanium gray, 5000Km on original odometer and less that that on Honda k20a-r with Jackson Racing Super charger, All work and kit provided by Prototype Racing. Prototype Racing is the originator of the Honda swap kit, there work true perfection and seamless. Car comes with factory racing seat w/ harness,CD, A/C, Pagid pad, removable momo wheel, brand new rear tires. Car has not been driven on road or track since the conversion was done, its like new. This car is super super fast and in perfect conditon no flaws. Car to be shipped from Prototype racing in U.S. to buyer.Please respond to [email protected]

Blimey!

how come it’s never been driven? (road or track?)

And… how much???

never been driven cuz I have not been able to pick it up from Prototype. Im taking offers.

“CD, A/C, Pagid”

Bill you kept the AC with the Honda conversion ?

I’m interested how you got around the ECU control on that … please …

Bill

but could you tell me wot 295rwHp means ?? pleeeezze

…Rear Wheel Horse Power ???

or Road Wheel Horse Power ???

or 295 hp on the wheels?

Hey guys, where is the best place to advertise a LHD so as to reach more people on the continent?

Billy

You could try SELOC , although Joe may have something to say

eBay.co.uk perhaps.

Interesting Lotus’ offered on there seem to find there way to BBS’.

Ian

Billy, didn’t want to tell you this, but it seems that Joe’s HP numbers have a little bit of a credibility issue.

I’m sure his engine installation is a wonderful one, but 295 RWHP seems not to be possible without some very serious modifications.

Check this thread

Honestly Uldis, the lengths you’ll go to to stop an Exige arriving here that may overtake you!

Ian

Honestly Uldis, the lengths you’ll go to to stop an Exige arriving here that may overtake you!

Ian

That’s because he is now an old hand…

That’s true!, I just became an Old Hand!

Next thing I know I will become Pesky!

Next thing I know I will become Pesky!

Chin up, old boy - it may never happen - our thoughts are with you…

oops… Billy … Unfortunately your car just made it onto that bbs with all the mud-slinging going on… [image]http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/gewalt/flamethrower.gif[/image]