Super charger on S2 Exige

Hi Frank

I know its coming but what we want is the tripoint Install with the Lotus ECU mapped for that.

Hope its soon

There still appears to be a total lack of performance upgrades for the “S” in the UK hopefully conversation like these will spur someone on to crack the ECU over here to give all us “S” owners the extra power we desire

I understand that hangar 111 do the komo tec upgrades in the UK.

Komo Tec do a stage 1 250hp and a stage 2 280 hp for the S. In both cases they modify the intercooler so that its water cooled from a rad at the front. They use different injectors and re map the ecu. Boost remains std. Costs 3,000 euro and 5,000 euro respectively.

There still appears to be a total lack of performance upgrades for the “S” in the UK hopefully conversation like these will spur someone on to crack the ECU over here to give all us “S” owners the extra power we desire

Do you mean to say you only buy products made in England by Englishmen ?..You could give Lotus motor sports a call and let us know what they say…I’ve tried…

I would prob buy a Tripont kit with a Lotus ECU so get it finished :slight_smile:

Do you mean to say you only buy products made in England by Englishmen ?..You could give Lotus motor sports a call and let us know what they say…I’ve tried…

No I am more than happy to purchase from anyone, however getting support and being in a position to be able to map the car after would be great, if there is a US company that have cracked the ECU then they should find a UK partner to supply it to us in the UK so we can all benefit
Lotus are sadly no help at all I tried Plans today and they can’t help either they say they have no way of remapping the Lotus ECU, the only suggestion he had was to replace it

Sounds like we should club our skills together and crack the lotus ECU. Those who help would get free licence to use the results.

Even if we can’t reverse engineer lotus ECU software we could at least reflash it with our own.

If Bemani can do it and perhaps the guys in the states then I’m sure we could ! Anyone interested ?

I certainly don’t have those skills required, there must be people with them in the UK, I’m sure there will be enough call for the modified units with the amount of people commenting on this forum wanting more power from their “S” or 240r