Sunny day in th'Exige

First time out in Exige today since Anglesey. 120+ miles going nowhere in particular. For the northerners amongst us I went from home near Preston via scenic route to see Ollie in Accrington, then north via Clitheroe to Gisburn, Long Preston, Clapham, Ingleton, Kirkby Lonsdale, Whittington, Aughton, Halton, Quernmore(pronounce that, if you can - it’s “Kwarmer”), then Forton, Garstang and home.
A pretty solid test of the new suspension round some great, if uneven, roads. Car feels much more planted on roads that I know well.

[URL=http://s87.photobucket.com/user/churchtown/media/IMG_0291.jpg.html][/url]

Looking good Steve, you should have dropped in as me and Pete were at the site yesterday (and I was in the Elise) :slight_smile:

Looks fantastic :thumbup:

(Unfortunately photobucket sucks more and more and your picture does not show up all the time. I removed the double URL tag in my quote above which may help to let the picture show up but I’m not sure)

I had a half-thought to cruise by as I had no real plan when I set off. We need a northern meet . . .

Thanks for the compliment.
I can’t work out what’s happening with the pic as it was there yesterday but has now vanished. Anyone any clues?

Try to put this link in an image tag: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/churchtown/IMG_0291.jpg~original

This references the original picture with no photobucket broken HTML code around.

Very cool Steve

Thats nice :slight_smile:

Lovely picture. One for the wall.

Wahey, the pic’s back! Thanks whoever or whatever sorted it.
And thanks again fellas for the compliments. Not bad for an iPhone7 pic, I suppose

Sun’s out and the roof is off

2bular sounds epic

What do the neighbours think?

I leave the valve closed when in the street :slight_smile:

Yellow really suits the S1, looks fabulous :sunglasses:

hello mate yes I have to say your lotus exige is the best I have seen. it is fantastic super car love it to bits mate.

Thanks ever so

Thanks ever so

Gotta say Steve that I reckon yellow is perhaps my favourite standard colour for the S1 and yours looks fantastic in that pic :thumbup: