Strictly Analogue - the sequel..

Last Sunday seemed like fun so tried a bit harder this morning… needed an EARLY start but I drove for 3 hours across Cotswolds and A40 all the way Into Wales and across the Beacons and up and over the Black Mountain Pass without once being behind another car. Was amazingly liberating to just drive at own pace and let car flow along some wonderful B roads. Went over the pass then back over the other way again :+1:… only real spectators were the sheep :joy:

Stopped for a photo at the top and was joined by 3 911’s a Lamborghini and Ferrari. Felt slightly outgunned at that point !

A few pictures from a great mini road trip. I don’t want the car to be a garage queen, but has earned wash and rest… over 6 hours driving and was faultless …:sunglasses::+1::sunglasses:

That looks like a great trip out. Can tell its early. You fuelled up in the dark!

Fantastic. Were the other group doing some filming or some sorts?

Hmm not sure really. I came around a corner on the way up the hill and a guy jumped out to take a picture !

I thought it might have been a magazine team when I stopped at the car park and saw the cars and camera on a tripod but I think the guy with the camera was just a “spotter”. It’s clearly a bit of a hotspot for cars/bikes.

I did speak to the other drivers and they had all come from different places and not particularly coordinated so think maybe something organised casually via a forum group, as no-one knew anyone else as I could tell.

Being honest id enjoyed the Exige so much I didn’t want to get too caught up in anyone else’s driving so I just left them to it.

Ha! This was me leaving !

Wonderful! Quite an adventure.

Love it, great to see the driving machine being used as intended :thumbup: Like you say these cars certainly deserve a good clean and polish and then driven not parked in a garage, well, not all the time anyway! :clap: