Stop at 7.500 rpm ???

Sorry for my bad English …
On my S1 Exige with K20A DC5 and with Hondata Kpro(PRC) and with JRSC Race kit (pulley 3" and aftercooling), I have a problem. The car is very fast and everything is fine, but stops at 7,500 rpm, then my Lotus has a vacuum motor even if the limiter is set at 8,600 rpm. How can I attach a log?

does it go bop bop bop bop into a limiter or just wont pull past 7500?

No bop bop !
With 4 bar MAP sensor, the car tends to fade over 7.500 rpm, if I take off the gas, the engine resumes.
With stock MAP sensor, the car not exceed the 6.500 rpm.

any error codes?

Probably a daft question, but does the oil need topping up, as possibly 2nd cam isn’t coming into play?

Thats a very good point, if you’re not getting oil pressure the VTEC wont kick in 'yo. Also check coolant temp sensor, as that’ll stop it lifting too if the ECU thinks it’s cold.

Finally use the logging function to track requested vs actual cam position, maybe the VTC has died and it’s stuck.

T

No, VTEC works well, all sensors are working well.
I disassembled the JRSC for verification … :frowning:

Fuel pressure?

I have mounted a pressure gauge on the manifold JRSC and when it occurs cutting rpm, the gauge goes from 0.5 bar to 0 bar.
I think it is a mechanical problem and there are two possible causes:

• Gasket between head and JRSC
    • The sleeve silicone Stark of the intake system that closes when the JRSC aspire to the high rpm
      In w.e. I remount all with new gasket and intake stainless tube for induction :wink:

The problem was the induction. Now, it’s ok :wink: