Stonleigh 2006

Hey are any of u coming to stonleigh? i know most will not because stonleigh is a parts fair for the older Lotus but i thought i’d ask anyways, if so then i will be looking out for the Exiges.com sun strip bye

I’ll be there but prob not in the Exige - not much room in there for purchases

when is it?

Steve it’s on 12th November

I probaly be there - if only to nosey round the car park - it would be rude not to as Stoneliegh is about 3 miles from our house.

I’ll pop along as it’s just down the road, hopefully in the Exige this year.

Thanks - this isn’t the big kit car show is it? I thought that was nearer the summer?

Thanks - this isn’t the big kit car show is it? I thought that was nearer the summer?

It’s more of a Lotus autojumble, with a few car displays etc.

Tim.

Bit off topic but it seems there are a couple of locals to me on here. I’ll probably get over to Stoneleigh as its only round the corner, me being in Warwick, but I’m wondering if any of the locals ever get together for meets or similar… been doing the research on S1’s for months, and now the cash is sat there for one I’m struggling to find decent examples to look at to compare with some of the cars that are currently up for sale. Saw a couple of guys at the Tuner GP, but not with standard cars unfortunately!