Steve Davies Honda conversions - beware!

In December I sent Steve Davies 2000 quid for a Honda conversion. He posted the kit without the driveshafts in January, the driveshafts are yet to turn up. Steve says he posted them in february but there is no postage record and he says he is too busy to track the parcel; he never told me they were posted or I’d have acted sooner than 6 weeks ago to find them. I’ll keep you posted on progress but I’d suggest caution, he doesn’t seem too concerned that I’m out 750 quid.

Never heard of the bloke, who is he??

New one on me to, is he related to Pistonbroke in the Forest of Dean ??? :confused:

http://www.winsfordbodyshop.co.uk/

He doesn’t look too bothered about it either

[quote=Benja]He doesn’t look too bothered about it either

[/quote]

That is the impression I got; it’s my fault they went missing and SD is too busy to put things right. Successful businesses are run by people who care about customers and solve their problems at any cost. I hope this turns out to be the case here.

all over seloc at the mo

Prospective purchasers should be directed instead to [size:14pt]JS Racing[/size] in Dudlaay IMHO :smiley:

yep pisses you off…

I gave a spare drive shaft to someone not too far away from this forum as they were on ‘back order’ apparently and I was going to get a shiny new one when his order turned up…

Did I bollocks, 2 years later and not a peep from him… most annoying as I had to buy another one for the build…

[quote=TarmacTerrorist]yep pisses you off…

I gave a spare drive shaft to someone not too far away from this forum as they were on ‘back order’ apparently and I was going to get a shiny new one when his order turned up…

Did I bollocks, 2 years later and not a peep from him… most annoying as I had to buy another one for the build… [/quote]

The two shafts in this kit were nearly 900 quid.

Can you not just go to Martin Tinker direct if your not getting any joy?

Maybe; but that would mean paying for them a second time.

Maybe; but that would mean paying for them a second time. [/quote]

Small Claims Court sounds a favourite option IMHO :smiley:

questionable how effective SCC is though

Always worked for me :smiley:

Have decided to buy a set of shafts from Martyn direct and recover from Steve later. Can’t drag this conversion out anymore, already lost a year of this car’s life with this drama.