steering wobble 75-90mph

Uhh…Only commin out of the corners…Tis one of my little Sunday drives…not a stright line in sight…

Sounds sweet Not keen on the steering wheel though…

I also wondered if the out of round was due to how often people use their car. If the car is left for several days / weeks then flat spots on the tires will develop especially the low tyre pressures a lot of people run.

I find that if i don’t use my car for a while i have the vibration, it takes about a hundred miles or so to fully go. But if i use the car most days i don’t get it.

I did need to get the fronts rebalenced once though.

Chris H

Arh now that makes sense, red hot tyres straight off a track and onto a trailer where it’s gonna sit for a little while, maybe they will flat spot…that’s so poor, come on Yoko thats pants

I drive the crap out of my car on Sunday’s and put away for the week hot and never had a problem…do you think this some old horse you have to cool down before you put it in the stable ?.. duhh

55mph on roads built by the Romans

I use my Exige every day and it deffinately depends on the type of road surface. My tyres vibrate through the steering wheel at about 85. Sometimes at 75.

Thanks, driving me nuts. I think I will change to Toyo though, may as well curious about there grip anyway?

Well finally got around to changing the tyres, swapped my half used set of A048’s for Toyo R888’s. Actually changed my alloy’s as well but whatever the wobble has gone, not a thing, smooth as you like! It actually spread in the end to between 80 & 100mph, so it would seem that something was up with the Yoko’s! Not too much more to say on the matter apart from how bloody strange it is not having the vibration on the steering wheel! As for grip role on Wednesday! Today’s a good day…You’re bang on guys…Respect to the forum!