Sprinting Exiges?

chased it down the M10 but it vanished at the first roundabout !

Uldis

Yeah, 500 miles is only 35 laps or so … so I know the first bit well and the last bit only

I have a full breakdown of the circuit from my training ( which was excellent BTW as we had the circuit to ourselves ! ) - can mail 'em to you ?

Word of warning - avoid the public days for quick driving - the bikes, coaches and daydreamers make it a bit er … exciting

Notes welcome.

But, what would you recommend then to get max track (quality) time then?

Notes welcome.

But, what would you recommend then to get max track (quality) time then?

WE hire the bugger …

Like I said, some people are competitive, others aren’t.

Ok, I admit it, I’m competitive

Personally I’d much prefer to spend a day, at a circuit, driving for 3 hours or so, rather than spending a day only driving for 6 or 7 minutes.

See “Meets” thread for upcoming trackdays - surely you can sweet talk the gaffer to let you have a weekday away from the grindstone.

Might be a bit difficult getting a day off already, I only start my new Job on Wed 8 Oct, so it wouldn’t go down too well asking for a day off when I’ve only been there two mins

I will check out the meets database tho, just in case there are any at the weekend…although October is already chokka, we are trying to arrange an evening out with Mike, his wife and his mate and wife, but can’t even fit that in!!!

Lisa,

I would be honoured to give you a ride…
What about Oulton on Nov 15th? (Easytrack)
I will also try to do the one in Oct 18, TrackAction.

Thanks for the offer

I’ll see what I can do, October is out, can’t remember off the top of my head if Nov is free, will have a check later

Dont spose your reg is L15A SX is it? Saw that on a FRP that was really going for it… chased it down the M10 but it vanished at the first roundabout !

Nope, not me, I’m L5 FRP, but I would probably have vanished around the roundabout too (hopefully not into the scenery)

Hi Lisa

Sorry for late reply as I have been on hols for 2 weeks

Just to complete the list, the Chrome Orange Exige at the Abingdon Carnival is mine.

I competed on the CCC/BARC speed and ACSMC champs this year, got 1st in class on CCC and unfortunately slipped to 9th overall as engine blew 3 events before end of season.

Engine now at Dave Andrews for rebuild and more power ready for same championships next year (although who knows what the CCC championship will be called now)

Cheers

Mark

I am hoping to do the ASWMC as well next year