SPOTTED!! 'W3HEY' today!

Phew!

Have just picked myself back up off the floor as today one of the most GOBSMACKING coincedences has happened to me!!

Having just posted on the site earlier today (see ‘krypton green’ in S2 section), I was browsing the other sections (as you do)of the forum. Came across a couple of posts from someone (sorry cant remember your name off hand) with reg no W3HEY for sale, and that it was currently on his dark blue S2 exige.

What stuck in my mind was that Haywards Heath was mentioned - I live in Horley in Surrey and so this is not far from me at all. In fact my auntie lives there…anyway!

Much to my UTTER AMAZMENT, whilst walking home from Horley station after a day at work in the city, what should rumble past but an Exige - a rare sight indeed. But not just any exige… W3HEY!!!

I couldn’t believe it! If that was you on the Balcome road then I’m sorry if i looked more than a little suprised! What a fantastic car - and what an unusual turn of events!

I love these small world stories

Nightfall is yer man

Oh yep, I was out with Sam last night and went up through Horley. I saw a blonde bloke with glasses (is that you)walking down the balcombe road who stopped and stared and watched me go past.

I had the feeling that you may be someone off here.

road who stopped and stared and watched me go past.

I had the feeling that you may be someone off here.

Aah, the anorak always gives me away too

saw a blonde bloke with glasses (is that you)walking down the balcombe road

Thats me… must have looked a bit of a nerd!
Nightfall, the plate does indeed look fantastic on your motor. And as we know - it’s very distinctive!

and bloody loud! So Chris, you buying one then?