Spotted Thread...

Silver Exige in Kerridge/Rainow, anyone here? Also a chrome orange S2 exige on the way up to the cat & fiddle, as I drove mine down!

I’d have loved to have seen the look on the sunday drivers’ faces… “ooh look Mable, another one of them odd looking bright orange cars… must be the fashion these days”

lol! so true. (i know i used this pic in the other thread but it describes the guys expression to a T!!) i had to take a detour through the merchant square area of glasgow town centre late last night, drove past bennets (ahem, big gay nightclub!) and the faces were hilarious!!
Look at that small orange car dahling…
[image]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay12.jpg[/image]

I though it was you…

Look at that small orange car dahling…

so are you saying that orange exiges are a favourite of the gay community?

Spotted yesterday evening Dark petrol coloured Exige with the plate *** JAC at the start of the Gumball in Trafalgar Square. I was going to wave but I was on foot and would have looked like a tourist

Anyone here? Some great cars at the gumball by the way - only 1 lotus out of 120 cars which was an Espirit

So was the Exige not in the rally?

Ian

No unfortunately the only Lotus in the rally was an Esprit.

Spotted yesterday evening Dark petrol coloured Exige with the plate *** JAC at the start of the Gumball in Trafalgar Square.

Yeah, that lives near my work. One day when I see it I’ll drop a “Visit Exiges.com” note on it.

Hi Bob

Orange S2 on the Cat and Fiddle was me trying to get my running in done.

On my way to the Snake Pass via Long Hill. All roads the Exige was built for if it wasn’t so god damn busy.

Mark

Whereabouts are you based BW?

No unfortunately the only Lotus in the rally was an Esprit.

-And that’s now gone cooked it’s clutch in Prague. Apparently the damand from the crowds for burnouts overwhelmed it a little.

Hi Bob

From Stockport. You?

Mark

Bollington, near Macc. There’s another guy from Bollington with an Exige too, we’ll have to do a run up to the Cat & Fiddle!!

Hi Mark, I’m gonna organise a run up to the cat & fiddle just to while away an hour one saturday, you up for it (in a few weeks)?

Hopefully I can get another couple of lotus’s too…

regards
Rob

P.S. Anyone else interested?

mailto:[email protected]

Hi Bob

Love to meet up for a run. The route I did on Saturday is a good run if you time it right. Not around the weekend of the 11th June as I’m off to the Catalan Moto GP. Drop me a line at [email protected]

Cheers

Hi Rob - i’m on the other side of the pennines between Hudds and Barnsley - let me know and I might make one

cheers

Simon

Anyone here driving the yellow S2 (with roof off) along the M9 to Edinburgh on Monday night

Yeeees, thought you’d stay quiet on that one, eh!

Pesky get the bat!

Ian

Spotted a Gary S2 Exige on the M25 between J5&6 Clockwise today (17/06/05) @ 11:30ish. Anyone here?..It sounded nice!
I was on the other side setting my Jeep in traffic