SPEEDLINES...

Does anyone have any for sale please? :confused:

Pete PM Daniel he had a set for sale, not sure on the price.

‘Who’… sorry!!! (linky?)

They do look the dogs though eh!!!

think he’s sold them via seloc but worth checking.

best looking wheel IMHO :sunglasses:

think he’s sold them via seloc but worth checking.

best looking wheel IMHO :sunglasses: [/quote]

:crazy:

plansmotorsport usually have new and second hand speedlines in stock

Careful when buying Speedlines, that they are not the leaky porus ones!

[quote=pete757]‘Who’… sorry!!! (linky?)

They do look the dogs though eh!!![/quote]

http://www.exiges.com/ubbz/ubbz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=1798

:slight_smile:

speedline have had most of that batch back now. They replaced loads of them or refunded the money.

Pete,

If I can ever flippin’ well get my hands on the wheels I want I may have a couple of sets for sale soon, I got them from the original batch so I guarantee no leaks or porosity though otherwise they could do with a respray.

If that’s not non-comittal enough I’m also going to tease you with a picture of them…

Steve

Car looks great, mate. :sunglasses:

What time is your race at Oulton (Sat?) this weekend?

[quote=Azrael] Pete,

If I can ever flippin’ well get my hands on the wheels I want I may have a couple of sets for sale soon, I got them from the original batch so I guarantee no leaks or porosity though otherwise they could do with a respray.

If that’s not non-comittal enough I’m also going to tease you with a picture of them…

[/quote]

I am also looking for a set, so if there is another set up for sale please let me know!

Your car looks awsome, is that a extra specially long diffusor?

Cheers Rob, would you believe that the car isn’t quite ready yet. Shocking I know, I’ll explain when I next see you.

Thanks for the comments too Mitch, I’ll let you know if and when the wheels are available. The diffuser isn’t longer overall than others it’s just not curved accross the rear of the car so the side fences are longer.

Does this mean we are not going to Oulton today Dad?

Will give you a ring later this morning.

[quote=mitch][quote=Azrael] Pete,

[/quote]

Hi Guys,

Looks as IF I may have sourced a set from elsewhere… so many thx any for the replies!

The do really look the dogs!

Cheers,

Pete.

I am also looking for a set, so if there is another set up for sale please let me know!

Your car looks awsome, is that a extra specially long diffusor? [/quote]

Very good looking wheels. :sunglasses:

I sold them last week :frowning: