Spa Six Hours 2018

There is an interesting upcoming racing event at Spa. Is anybody planning to visit the Spa Six Hours 2018, September 14 to 16?
I’m planning to visit Spa on Saturday.

[u]Home - Spa Six Hours

Find the report of my visit in 2017 here:
[u]Exiges.com - Exiges.com - Lotus exige club

Maybe I can meet one of you there.

Klaus

I’d love to Klaus but if I come all the way to Spa to see some racing then I’d want to combine it with a trackday too.

I love Spa,…catching a bit of the GP reminded me how much I want to get back there.

Next time we’re heading out I’ll post here and hope that we can catch up.

Yes, it’s a long way to Spa for all of you UK guys. For me the distance is only 100 km with some lovely Ardennes roads in between so it’s easy talk for me :angel:

But, did I mention that there is a free parking space for any classic car including all Lotus models close to the race track? And the ‘full access’ weekend ticket is only € 35 when bought in advance? Not to miss the Historic Formula One with it’s incredible sound and the famous Spa Six Hours Grid Girls.

Oh Lordy, there’s the reason to go right there. Forget the cars, those Ladies are :smiley:

I visited the SpaSixHours event this weekend (I went there on Friday afternoon and on Sunday).
As always the racing atmosphere in Spa was terrific and you get as close as you can get to the race cars and the track.

Very cool Klaus, I do love Spa.

Beautiful cars… Chevron for me, stripes and all