Spa Six Hours 2017

I went to Spa for the SixHours event this weekend. This is my favourite classic racing event and it was fantastic as ever.
It’s a three day event and in general the number of visitors is not very high which gives more freedom. Entry is a moderate 35€ for all three days and parking for classic cars is free.
I really enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and the access to all areas in the pits with just the standard ticket.The mixture of smells from burnt fuel and Belgian ‘frites’ is unique.

Besides the 6 Hours race on Saturday afternoon/evening there are lots of other interesting race series including Historic Formula One and Historic Sports Cars.
The vast majority of the attendees are British. ‘Classic Team Lotus’ was present too with some nice machinery.

Fantastic pics , perfect weather .superb atmosphere … always wanted to go…next year then.

Better than the less than perfect weather we had yesterday at Hethel Clive :wink:

Great pictures from Spa Six Hours :sunglasses:

Wow! Great pics. Bet it was a wonderful outing.

Yeah, that look like a great event :sunglasses:

It was a wonderful event and we were very lucky with the weather. Spa is one of the places where you can catch a cold and get sunburned at the same day.
I’m visiting the Spa Six Hours since many years and still enjoy it. I don’t think you can get any closer to the race cars, drivers, mechanics and all the stuff.

Maybe I can see one of you there next year when I hopefully be there in my Exige.

Great event - was there on Thursday and Friday - going to make it for the full weekend next year :smiley:

nice cars

that blonde chick wins

Thanks for sharing Klaus, great pictures buddy.

we’re on the same page

:laughing: