Spa next Monday....

Anybody else doing Spa with LOT next Monday??
Driving across Sunday and staying at La Source…

I am Tom, came over yesterday and having a bit of a jolly round France and Germany first.

At Reims yesterday

Have a great time lads, it really is the ultimate circuit.

Tom, you coming over for the Donny day in Oct? Wasn’t it around your birthday and you were gonna treat yourself to a BaTCaT?

Enjoy the rest of your trip and see you there Monday!

Yup Donny in October was the plan Ben but I haven’t been able to commit due a project at work. Still keeping the idea open but think it could be a bit tricky this time.

I’ll be passing Heathrow on my way/return from Donny Tom so it would be no bother to ferry you back/forth…you’d barely be out the office for a day, come on you know you’re worth it :smiley:

:thumbup: Great picture Steve, enjoy the track on Monday mate. :mrgreen:

Been there, done that (twice)

Got enough spare brake pads, Steve?

I am hoping I wont be needing them Steve

2 Days to get to Spa and look where the satnav took me to yesterday.

I blamed the Lotus satnav but Christine thinks I put in the address on purpose :wink:

Nice surprise to see practice for classic Alfa racing this weekend. (oh and there was some beetle lookalikes there too)

Sadly my Evora has done a badger within sight of Spa and gone into limp mode. :frowning:

Nooooooooo :frowning:

Have you got European Breakdown cover?

Mine did this the other day. A couple of restarts and all was well. Hope it works for you mate.

Yes have cover Ben but is running just in limp mode. Says in manual ok to drive slowly so long as transmission light isn’t flashing.

I have tried the magic disconnect battery but still not cleared and quite a few start stops Tim.

Sorry to hear this Steve.

This is an excellent dealership who may be able to help http://www.lotus-verhiest.com/

I hope you get it sorted out in time Steve. Fingers crossed for you mate.

Thanks guys, I am trying to change my ferry home now but all booked - Oh joy :slight_smile:

Thanks for info Rob.

I emailed them this afternoon and Gerry has just rung me. Sunday at 21:20 …that is mega service.

Doesn’t sound like an easy fix so no track day for me, but he is at Spa tomorrow so will go and buy him some wine gums :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed for you Steve.

First met & chatted to the Verheist team in 2007 when Russ, Sean & Chris Pearson were racing at Spa in the early days of the LOT Series, & was much impressed!

PS Was probably Thierry not Gerry who phoned you :laughing:

http://www.lotuscupeurope.com/drivers/thierry-verhiest

Sorry to hear of your problems, Steve. Hope Pesky’s plan/suggestion works out ?

Good luck Steve, hope you get the car home safe and eek out some enjoyment just from being there if you don’t manage to get it going. I hope everyone else has trouble free running…