Spa Lotus on Track 14th November

Anyone else going? I’m headed over the afternoon of the 13th with 3x Elise and a Z4, back the following day. Hope to see a few other Exiges there. I’ll be in the yellow S2.

Richard

I wish Richard. We MUST do Spa next year.

21st March with BookaTrack? £295

How about the July one that BAT normally run…:question:

No July showing on BaT website.

How much July this year?

It always rains in Spa anyway. :smiley:

Done 12 days, never rained!

It is normally £7-800 for the two days in July. I’ll check with Jonny but as long as I can remember BAT have always done a double header at Spa.

Yes its a lot of cash but I missed out on the Spa/Euro trips before and I’d dearly love to do it,…and do it properly.

Is a double header needed?

The March one is.

Jonny, you’re an anti-rain good luck charm, you’re coming! :smiley:

I’m with you Ian, I’d almost prefer a Spa/Zandvoort double header?

My issue with March is that it’s so early in the year and even with Jonny as our fair-weather charm, weather could br an issue. Also proximity to Anglesey the following month.

It’s been suggested it’s quicker to get to Spa than Anglesey. I was more thinking single days in March AND July with Anglesey in between. English trackdays can wait! :smiley:

For me it is slightly shorter distance wise to get to spa, however waiting for the train means it takes a little longer albeit with a rest on the train :wink:
And I do love Spa…

BaT stopped doing a single day on his double headers a couple of years ago to make his setup easier, no briefings on Day 2 :wink:

2 days rock at Spa fella’s don’t knock it until you try… And you need to be quieter than Donny to enjoy Zandvoort, well at least I think so, I whimped out with a bad back. I’ll do two days at Spa in whatever I lay my hands on, promise :slight_smile:

Edit yes Ben about £800 but the dates have moved to mid July over the last two years which I’ve been unable to make. Prior to that it was the first week of August after the Spa 24.

2xSpa trips Ian,…like yer style,…punchy :smiley:

It’s 700mile+ round trip for us Ian. Is the premium over Anglesey just the crossing? I don’t know why but going into Europe feels like more of an event that you’d want to turn into a 4-5day expedition rather than just whiz there and back for the trackday.

If the dates in 2015 are mid-July would you be able to make it Jonny?

Yes indeed

Ok Ben, you want European event? Well how about a post-Spa 500 mile run down to house in France for the smooth twisty hills? May present a few family logistics but I’m liking your challenge! :smiley:

Hmmmm that sounds very interesting but the family logistics would indeed be challenging…

You know those companies that transport your car, d’you think there’s somebody that would do the same for your family so you can take a more interesting car? [And so a business is born…]

r1chardh, sorry, Ben and I have taken this well off topic.