Spa Double-Header 6&7th July 2015 with Bookatrack

Well the BAT Spa date is up and this year its the 6&7th of July.

Details are here :

https://www.bookatrack.com/event-calendar/book/id/1691

Yup that’s £850 for the early-bird price going up to £995 in 2015 :astonished:

Like we said on the other thread we could make a proper mini Euro-hoon trip out of it.

I’m in :sunglasses:

Anyone interested should also read the other thread

yeah I"m up for that

offer runs out Dec 31st?

Aye I think both the early-bird Spa offer and the Triple thing on the other thread expire on Dec 31st.

Just been looking at booking. £200 for a garage, ouch. Will it definitely be in the F1 pit lane, and if so garages are huge so we should be able to get 3 or 4 exiges in one.

:astonished: does that include Bed and Breakfast :question:

3-4?? More like 10-12. Remember having 2 x van, 2 x trailer and still had room for half a dozen Elise/Exiges without falling over stuff.

Not so much the endurance pits however!!

could we all chip in an have an exiges garage?

Yeah once we know numbers we should sort that out…

Can we have Coulthard’s from '98, has to tbe the most famous one…

Before booking the garage, it’s worth checking that the 24 hour race isn’t that weekend. They’re somewhat reluctant to leave the garages at the midnight on Sunday and end up in the way of your booked garage. Bit frustrating to say the least!

24hrs is at the end of the month John.

You gonna come bud? We can distribute the luggage to make a pax-seat free to give you a lift.

It’s 25th & 26th July in 2015.

So 3 weeks after.

I’d be up for that. Would be happy to bring racing Leon and put all your luggage in it and bring jack, tools, fluids, etc. Just in case!!

That would be awesome bud :sunglasses:

Awesome, I’m in too, in someone’s passenger seat. Yeah as John says Garages are huge, at least a dozen cars will fit in one if they are using the F1 pit lane, which they always have in the past.

:clap: if you’re coming Sean you’ll be having a drive in mine dude.

Cheers matey!!!

Once we have your new dampers set-up, your car will basically be the csame as mine was (albeit with a whiny jap lump in the back :wink: ) I reckon I can make you piss your pants in your passenger seat going up Eau Rouge

Yeah probably dude, I nearly pissed myself when I saw you driving that R300 :laughing:

Looking forwards to this event already and its more than 7months away :sunglasses: