Spa BaT Aug 2011

Booked and paid :slight_smile:

Jonny i’m soritng the S2000 guys, can we add them onto the hotel deal? :slight_smile:

Yes mate can I have some numbers?

Yep early days though. About 6 so far.

Booked and paid, just have to hope I can go now…

Work or SWMBO?, Ade? :smiley:

Lack of work will be the problem, SWMBO is coming this year :smiley:

Lack of work isn’t my problem, it’s just how little I’m getting paid for it! I don’t know which is worse! :frowning:

Ok below are the contact details for the Radisson Blu Balmoral. A single room is 120Euro per night and a double 135Euro per night. There is plenty of secure parking, trailers should not have a problem. As with last year they have again made it easy for us, you can simply call the number below to reserve your room, they will ask for your email and send over a form for you to fill in. Send it back with all the correct info and they will send back confirmation. You can do this with any member of the reservation staff although if any problems ask for Guido, and quote him you are from Exiges.com. No deposit is taken the agreed amount will come into play upon checking out.

You can book either 2 or 3 nights, 2010 I think half left for home straight from the track on the Tuesday evening and the other half stayed for a chill taking it easy driving home on the Wednesday.

�I would very much recommend booking as early as you can so as to avoid disappointment�, cancellation is just 48hr notice so should any of us have a change of plan you will not get charged.

A few other things to bare in mind�…

BaT �might� have a TD available at the Ring the same week.
The Ring �might� be open Tuesday or Wednesday evening to the public
BaT �might� be running a TD at Zandvoort the same week also

Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel
Avenue L�opold II 40
B-4900 Spa, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)87 79 21 41
Fax: +32 (0)87 79 21 51
Email: [email protected]
www.radissonblu.com/balmoralhotel-spa

Don�t forget�…

Trackday Insurance (Spa is covered with REIS and others)
Euro Insurance Green Card
AA Euro Cover
Vest/Bulb kit/Warning triangle etc

Euro Tunnel Depart 1220 31st July/Return Tuesday 2nd August evening 1950 or 2020

If staying on for an extra evening or a other possible event I�ll post return info later

Please consider booking Spa Hotel at the earliest opportunity, nag nag nag lol I know :slight_smile:

Just called Jonny and for those dates the women on reservations wants �647 per room per night!! I tried dropping the Exiges.com thing and she was having none of it.

If you have some special contact, can you reserve me two, twin rooms please.

If you are reserving rooms I’ll take a double please :slight_smile:

Yea no worries seems the Events Manager has yet to imform reservations. Leave it a little bit I’m waiting for call back.

Update later

I’d like a masseuse booked for the first evening please, Jonny.

[quote=SeanB]Just called Jonny and for those dates the women on reservations wants �647 per room per night!! I tried dropping the Exiges.com thing and she was having none of it.

If you have some special contact, can you reserve me two, twin rooms please. [/quote]

Well if you do insist on the Penthouse Suite!

Sorted chaps

I have edited what I wrote on the previous page to include this:
�As with last year they have again made it easy for us, you can simply call the number below to reserve your room, they will ask for your email and send over a form for you to fill in. Send it back with all the correct info and they will send back confirmation. You can do this with any member of the reservation staff although if any problems ask for Guido, and quote him you are from Exiges.com. No deposit is taken so the agreed amount will come into play upon checking out�.

You will have to book you own rooms fella�s and/or services… I do have some very important info, my contact told me the snow is the worst it has been since 1925. Last year Spa Francorhamps had issues with the track due to the bad weather, as a result a number of TD�s were cancelled. A knock on effect was that the August Spa dates filled up incredibly quickly so I would advise if you are going to go�.book bloody early on the BaT site as well as the hotel.

Is this Spa hotel price 120/135 including breakfast?

Yep Tom includes breaky :slight_smile:.

I’ve just posted the offer on the previous post check it out mate.

[quote=jonnyfox]includes breaky :slight_smile:.

[/quote]

I think Will might be quite upset to hear that :cry:

[quote=Benja][quote=jonnyfox]includes breaky :slight_smile:.

[/quote]

I think Will might be quite upset to hear that :cry: [/quote]

PMSL :smiley:

[quote=Mr Pesky][quote=Benja][quote=jonnyfox]includes breaky :slight_smile:.

[/quote]

PMSL :smiley: [/quote]

:slight_smile: As they say if you don’t laugh you’d cry.

[quote=evo_ufo][quote=Mr Pesky][quote=Benja][quote=jonnyfox]includes breaky :slight_smile:.

[/quote]

PMSL :smiley: [/quote]

:slight_smile: As they say if you don’t laugh you’d cry. [/quote]

Lol sorry Will …Brecky :blush:

Booked TD & Hotel