Southern Convoy?

I know it is odd not doing this on Thursday, but is anyone from down south considering meeting up on the way?

The Clio collective will be heading up Saturday morning I suspect taking the usual route?

I think we will aim to do the same as normal just Saturday instead of Thursday

11:00 Arrive Northbound M40 Warwick Services
11:30 Depart Warwick Services
13:00 Arrive Westbound M54 Telford Services
14:00 Leave Telford Services for a gentle run to Snowdonia

Thoughts?

I was gonna suggest the same Ade - seems to have worked OK for a few years.

Good for Lotus Hungary :smiley:

You gonna join us Pierre? That would be awesome! You’re a special kind of nutter :sunglasses:

Oh yes. I just got out from 3 hours under the Evora. And I leave tomo morning :slight_smile:

Thurs afternoon visiting Maidstone Soprts Cars, Fri and Sat Randy / Hofmanns, next week Geary, Spitfire/Gaz, Simpson race exhausts, 340R engine builder, then Sat morning meet you and the gang at Warwick services.

I may have eaten the easter chocs and Hungarian salami and wine by then :smiley:

^^^ He’s bloody brilliant :clap:

Ok so who is going to make it, add to the list please?

Adrian
Steve

I’m up for that. I do have to make a detour to pick my buddy up in Birmingham (M5 J3). But should be able to catch you back up again by the M54 services. Although, I was thinking about going from M5 J3 to Stourbridge, then go A458 (which is a lovely road) to the A5. It chops the corner off and avoids the horrible M5 J2 to J1 road works and the (always horrible) M6. There is a services along the A5 where the A49 joins it, commonly known as ‘Dobbies’, could meet there?

See you at Telford. I’ll be in the Golf with Cameron ( try to persuade him Clios are for him!)

So how about a pause at Dobbies until 1430, only 20mins from Telford?

Although Sean, how much parking? Might need to be a drive-by.

I have Sean’s number so I’ll do a WhatsApp location tracker thing when we leave Telford.

Sounds a plan

Loads of parking, its a service station, similar to on a motorway

Add me to the list guys, i’ll join you at Telford shortly before 14.00

I will be doing Birmingham to Demon Tweeks ar 8am, got to get a Hans etc for this season, and them will drive back down to meet at Teford services. In the usual white Lotus Hungary service van :wink:

Birmingham to Wrexham, back to Telford! Mad, completely mad!

Suggest a better route for the lost foreigner to meet his Loti mates en route :smiley:

Pierre, you could join the northern convoy at Chester services on the M56? We’ll be meeting up there from about 2pm :slight_smile:

We’ve arrived at Telford :thumbup: