South WALES TRACK DAY RSOC day 2006 17th JUNE 2006

Yip, you got it, the South Wales Crew will be hosting another Track day at Llandow Circuit

details of circuit are here www.llandow.com

[color:“red”] ANY MAKE OF CAR IS WELCOME [/color]

Price’s are as follow :-

[color:“red”] Full Track day only �75

Half Day AM or PM is �45 [/color]

Club Stand is �5 per car

Non Club stand �5 per person

ALL TRADERS WELCOME (very cheap spots )

MAX noise level of 104DB ( it’s either 104 or 105, much louder than any track in Britian )

Pm me or email to [color:“red”][email protected][/color] to book

my phone number is 07971 785 155 if you need to ring

would need to consult him in charge first!..are there any spaces left for this

Yeah place’s available

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/spikysteve/llandow2006.jpg[/image]

What’s a “Throphy”, or is it better not to ask bearing in mind the local alledged predilection for Ovis Aries

What’s a “Throphy”, or is it better not to ask bearing in mind the local alledged predilection for Ovis Aries

lol…nah there are trophies for best car on each stand, and for best track car

Are you allowed on track after a spot of face painting?

Just think, the cicuit could be full of Mansells, Sennas, Schumies etc Could be worth a visit

Tim.

…or if you go for the face of a sheep, will everyone follow you round ‘line astern’

sorry, realised now i spelt it wrong

…or if you go for the face of a sheep, will everyone follow you round ‘line astern’

PMSL at the senna and mansells,

but if you dressup as a sheep and have ya face painted, i’d bet ya wouldn’t be alone on track, mind you’d not be alone off track either…lol

I could be up for this Spiky!!!

Are there still places??

Sean…

yeah dude, no probs

starting early with the pot hunting then?

any more takers

Unfortunatley due to a contractual problem the track day at llandow on sat 17th june has been cancelled. A lot of time has gone into resolving the issues that has presented themselves to us but could not be resolved with such short time left before the day.

I will contact the people who will be due refunds by the end of this week.
appologies from the south wales r.s.o.c
cheers
Steve