Something for the study wall.

Like that thanks :thumbup: Currently have a Dura Garage on order, should fit right in.

I received mine yesterday very pleased with it.

Cracking, what a find. Will go well with my Lotus build certificate.
Will get it for my birthday(big number). Winter fuel allowance will more than cover it :laughing:

I was lucky enough to get one of these for Christmas. :slight_smile: My family did it as a surprise which was lovely. It threw up some interesting points though. The kerb weight on my V5 which was used to get the details is lower. Does anyone know if there were different official kerb weights for different configurations?

• or - 15kg with or without AC.

I’ll second some of the comments above. They’re a lovely thing to have on the wall.
I’ve not got a Lotus one, but mine is related to my Clio Trophy, with build number and licence plate personalised etc. Happy to post pics if anyone wants some,

I have one for my Clio Trophy too, although I sold the Clio in order to afford the Exige.

A professional company to deal and flexible with the customisation for each owner / car.

Its’ a great product. Very pleased with mine, (A3 sized 260s RGB).

Yes post away :thumbup:

Mines due any day, Ive also asked about doing my cert of provenance so they may well be available as well in the future.

Gav

This is mine at A3 size

2017-01-31_02-27-00

:thumbup:

Wow - absolutely stunning :slight_smile: - must order - thanks