Somebody please put one of these in an Exige!!!

Just imagine it � V8 engine revving to 10k � yum

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/default.asp?storyId=17680

David

Walshy/Sinclaires were intending to do it in 2006/7, but the LOTRDC put paid to the idea.

I very, very much doubt it will be done now, the cost of the engine is err…prohibitive.

Now, if someone writes off an Atom (or the new Caterham, which has the same engine & costs �115K), Evosal will no doubt pick up the pieces, & get Nigel to work his magic

Hmmm… scandal green s1 with one of those in the back

Someones bound to crash one sooner or later

Are you planning on sending Nigel out with a diesel spray at the ready, to make sure?

PS That low loader of your’s, don’t half shift

dont anyone care paint an s1 exige scandal green!!! i am planning on having mine done the lamborghini lime green.

[quote

PS That low loader of your’s, don’t half shift [/quote]

Simon Erland has tweeked the engine for me

dont anyone care paint an s1 exige scandal green!!! i am planning on having mine done the lamborghini lime green.

There’s a bloke in Italy who did the same thing in 2001 to his S1 Exige IIRC the back panel of the rear clam was painted white. Looked ace!

[/quote]

dont anyone care paint an s1 exige scandal green!!! i am planning on having mine done the lamborghini lime green. [/quote]

Make your mind up it was white last week anyway you better get a move on or i will beat you to it

I will put a tenner on one of these getting stacked first

dont anyone care paint an s1 exige scandal green!!! i am planning on having mine done the lamborghini lime green. [/quote]

Make your mind up it was white last week anyway you better get a move on or i will beat you to it [/quote]

i know i know but every man and his dog is going for white now i want something a bit different at least.!!

There’s a bloke in Italy who did the same thing in 2001 to his S1 Exige IIRC the back panel of the rear clam was painted white. Looked ace!

Mr.Pesky, You’ve forgot that was black !

Check here for pics:

http://www.cinghialoni.org/scandal/index.htm

Spiacente, il mio amico.

Check here for pics:

Magnete's Scandal Green Edition Exige >

now that is

Crikey,
that’s the only colour I’d swop mine for.
Just got it as a screen saver.
Absolutely fantastic.
Just imagine. . . me in green, Mr P in . . whatever colour it’s called.

And they say it’s dull up north

That is really neat

I plan to get the arse-end of mine painted white (similar to the black on this car) next winter.

I plan to get the arse-end of mine painted white (similar to the black on this car) next winter.

Wouldn’t you be better offf painting the wheels white?

Wouldn’t you be better offf painting the wheels white?

Yeah yeah yeah…OK, I’ll revise my previous statement to read :

I plan to get the arse-end of mine painted a shitty dirty grey off-white to match the wheels (similar to the black on this car) next winter

… looks like Krypton Green to me

Isn’t the engine cover glass?

Isn’t the engine cover glass?

Nope - perspex, which was standard factory fitting on the S1.