Some fast driving over the weekend...

Scottish roads… they’re wonderful!

Went out for a blat on Saturday and the only thing that suffered was:
-the paint
-my lovely Edwards Diffuser:

[image]http://www.bookatrack.com/-PG?uldis&8&15056&640[/image]

[image]http://www.bookatrack.com/-PG?uldis&8&15057&640[/image]

Maybe it could be made with a slight sweep at the end?
Naaah, I’ll just have to wear it out!

Uldis

PS - bugger! the images should appear but they don’t !

Hi Uldis,

You will have to keep off the bumpy roads! or drive a little slower. Nah’ just wear it out then get a new one!!!

Cheers Steve.

Does the diffuser really work then?

How much and where from?

and can I try it on my car at Don… (Just joking)

Hi Mike,

Does it work? We will hopefully be getting some test results soon from Gavan Kershaw who is going to try one on his race car, So if anyone can tell if it works, He can.

Our diffusers are �100 + p&p (�25 for mainland uk)

We will be at Donington on the 24th Sept along with lots of other diffuser equiped Exiges so you see how good they look if you come along.

As for Uldis scraping his on the ground. I think that this is an extreme case (we have not grounded ours in over 5000 track miles)

Cheers Steve.

P.S. I Have mailed you with some more info if you are interested.

Why not take a few to Donington - would save all that postage !!!

I like the sound of black…

Mike

Take a peek at Da Edwards Diffuser

STEVE,just to say that I’d like one of your diffusers!As Mike suggests,any chance of having some available to buy at the Donington day?..d’ya think it’ll fit in the car for the journey home tho’?

As for Uldis scraping his on the ground. I think that this is an extreme case (we have not grounded ours in over 5000 track miles)

Steve

Remember, Uldis was not on Track when this happend but doin some happy hunting in the wilds of Bonnie Scotland - in company of wolves by the look of it.

Steve,

it’s not really a matter of bumpy roads, as the ones we did this weekend were the finest you’ll find in the island.
The problem is actually when landing after the (few) take-offs

But how can you resist! you’re driving along at a good pace (9 of us in our case) gliding through the bends, sweeping curves, tight ones, caroussel-like, dips and when you find a crest, well you adjust the speed to that of a smooth take-off and landing hopefully with the 4 wheels (as the car is tail heavy).

And then, the diffuser sometimes scrapes…

You should try joining us for a run on the wonderful and deserted B-roads we have up here…

On the other hand, the newer version could have a slight slanted cut towards the back…

Uldis

Steve,

The problem is actually when landing after the (few) take-offs

But how can you resist!
Uldis

Is that wot they mean when they say negative lift

I can feel Nitrons coming on…

HI SI & Mike, and any other interested diffuser buyers,

We only make the diffusers to order and do not cary a “stock”. However if you guys deffinately want one then send an e-mail as soon as possible to [email protected] giving the type required (black or clear alu) to confirm your order and we will do our best to get some made for the 24th at Donington.

The diffuser will just fit into the passenger side of the exige (without the passenger) but it could also be possible to fit them to the cars at donny and then the std (old) undertray will more easily fit into the car. we have even had a std undertray in the boot area, but it was a tight fit.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers Steve.

Mike

They do look good on black car - just order it

Cheers Andy,
once again thanks for your support on sunday.

Steve.