Snetterton Mid Engined

Week today, 11th June:-

Practice 09.55
Racing starts at 13.15, we are number 3, probably start around 2pm.

VVR are a bit short on support this one due to the distance involved from oop north, so anyone in Norfolk will be welcome! I believe there is another regular from on here in the 2 hour endurance race at the end, so should be a good day.

Russ

I will be there, and I’m sure Matt won’t mind sharing me !!

Mike - are you racing at Snett?? Would be good to see your car out again.

I will be doing the 2-hour endurance with Simon, should be a good weekend.

Good Luck everyone, wish I could come along, but I am away next weekend.

Sean…

Russ

I will be there, and I’m sure Matt won’t mind sharing me !!

Tart!

Chris

Not racing yet - still saving the dosh !!

Good luck - unfortunately can’t make it as I am running in the Edinburgh marathon

Although while I think about it - anybody want to sponsor me? Mark Donald is fundraising for RNLI - Royal National Lifeboat Institution

All donations gratefully appreciated!

Cheers

I will be there with Taperell to provide some photos for George so look forward to seeing whoever makes it. We should have passes this time so will be there bright and early to sign-in. Officially though we are both there as VVR hangers-on of course

Would be good to see you Ben. Could you bring some piccies from Mallory with you if I get my act together?

Cheers

Im going to be there!!!

Be good to see a few faces again…

Mike Lane you owe me a pint!!! lol

Pete…

Good luck to Russ, Randy & Simon, & Azrael - sorry I can’t be there

Mike Lane you owe me a pint!!! lol

Pete…

No beer at Snetterton, unfortunately!!

Do you take [color:“red”] BLOOD [/color] ?

Good result for Russ (5th) although I recon he would have had 4th given a few more laps to get past that pesky Atom.

Shame to see Mat’s car heading back on the trailer after busting a gut to get it there . No doubt it will be back on song for the next round.

We DNF’d again which was very frustrating .

Good result for Russ (5th) although I recon he would have had 4th given a few more laps to get past that pesky Atom.

Nah, I was just sandbagging to wind him up

That one was inevitable…
Nah, I was just sandbagging to wind him up

Great to see everyone out at Snett!! Well done Russ for providing the most entertaining ‘racing’ (duelling with the Atom) and for kindly displaying the TSU Photo logo.

Well done also to Chris - you and the Elise really showed your class in the endurance race - was gutted to see you chatting with the marshalls on the Revit Straight (again ). When the rain came down you were PROPERLY leading

You can find photos from me and the venerable Mr Taperell at our website clicky …enjoy

Follow the link if you need prints. Russ we will email you later this week…

Thanks Benja, I was having a great time until the damn things broke!! I actually quite enjoy mixed conditions like that although it didn’t help that the windscreen wipers had packed in so I couldn’t see a thing .

As usual you those are some cracking pics up on your site, if you can get us some stickers I’m sure they can find a home on the car somewhere.

Thanks yet again to Steve an Martin E for the help, to Pesky for eating everything that we didn’t want to take home and to Russ for confusing the hell out of me by flashing his lights everytime he got on the brakes. I thought I was bloody well on fire! Congratulations on the 5th Russ I hope i didn’t get in the way crawling around at the back.

Hope you all had a great day.

to Pesky for eating everything that we didn’t want to take home

Oi that wasn’t me, it was that other “Oddie” lookalike you’d dragged along This pic of you & “the Imposter” was taken by Russ at the restaurant you ate at near Snetterton on Friday, whilst I was 120 miles away enjoying the Edwards’s first class hospitality

[image]http://139.2.165.14/MacsService/Macs/ContentService/part/2/2848266.jpg[/image]

PS Look forward to seeing you & all the gang at Donington

Either way, it was the best suprise of the day when you turned up Pesky , you know you don’t have to be invited when you’d like a drink and a bit of food, especially when you bring along such a bewildering display of suction pumps like you did on Saturday!