six speed sequential g/box

Quaife six speed sequential gearbox, this is the later R34 model which is compatable with k-series or Honda power (to fit a honda would need modification at quaife for which they quoted �250)
Torque biasing diff fitted
Only 2 races since complete re-build and in excellent working order
Comes complete with everything needed to convert a car, driveshafts (with bolt in cv joints) dash display, gearchange mechanism, gearcables, mounts etc etc
To buy this from quaife would cost in the region of �10k

�offers around �4k

Hi Chris, might be interestd in box, however until I know what is allowed in next years modified class cannot do anything. Cheers Tony

Tony

Why not come along to Silverstone this Sunday - you can discuss (ie understand the technical regs) in next year’s proposals with Jez.

Hi Chris, might be interestd in box, however until I know what is allowed in next years modified class cannot do anything. Cheers Tony

Sequential boxes will still be allowed next year. There will be a weight penalty as there is this year.

Hi Guys, thanks for responses, unfortunately cannot make this weekend. It would be great to know when regs will be published, it would be great to find out if I can run a sequential box, always fancied one ever since running bike engined car, also I really want to keep the dry sump system, as engine is already running it and all it gives me piece of mind regarding reliability and does not affect performance, even if it did give me a few extra horses I would still have to comply with power to weight ratio set.

Hi Guys, thanks for responses, unfortunately cannot make this weekend. It would be great to know when regs will be published, it would be great to find out if I can run a sequential box, always fancied one ever since running bike engined car, also I really want to keep the dry sump system, as engine is already running it and all it gives me piece of mind regarding reliability and does not affect performance, even if it did give me a few extra horses I would still have to comply with power to weight ratio set.

Sequential boxes are allowed in the new modified class as I said above.

Dry sumps are also allowed in the modified class.

Trust me I help write the regs

Cheers Mark, straight from the horse mouth. Regarding the possible weight penalty for running a sequential box, any more details, in this years regs it just says possible penalty. My current gearbox is a quaiffe straight cut I assume this carries no penalty? Thanks Tony

Cheers Mark, straight from the horse mouth. Regarding the possible weight penalty for running a sequential box, any more details, in this years regs it just says possible penalty. My current gearbox is a quaiffe straight cut I assume this carries no penalty? Thanks Tony

20kg for sequential box. Std straight cut is okay.

Hi Chris, sent you a PM about engine and box, not heard anything, are they still for sale? Cheers Tony