single tip exhausts.

Buying a new diffuser from maddog and have settled on the 2ubular,plus panel kit from hanger 111.What else do i need? What can i do with the heat shield etc,and a decent looking clamp for the zorst,heat shield for the number plate needed?

TIA marc.

I have just fitted a 2ublur exhaust and de-cat from Jim. I went with the 8" Gt3 sytle but Jim made it shorter than the original design which should bgive me no more than 105db with the decat (amoc rules). It looks great with Maddogs diffuser (will get a piccy up soon mate, promise…).

BTW, I melted my No. plate at Cadwell the other day, it must have got hot!! dont think it will be to bad a problem on the road but would advise to simply remove the plate for trackdays (i will be from now on!!)

p.s anyone know how to remove burnt palstic from a s/steel exhaust???

pps. jim does the panel eliminator kits also (look great), have a word Im sure he will sort you out.

Jim where are my stickers???

I Have the GT3 8inch as well. Jims rear pannel kit is better than the Hanger one (I think anyway). As far as melting number plates, my car produces more heat than the n/a cars and I had a drooping number plate so I got some heat relfective tape from deamontheives and had no bother since

[image]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/jamieall/CNV00012.jpg[/image]

As far as heat shield keep as much as possible just trim it so its out of view. I also used some reflective tape on the edges of the clam since I have no heat sheild on the U-bend as you can see bellow
[image]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/jamieall/P1000098.jpg[/image]

excellent guys!thanks for the help

marc.

I’ve been very happy with my Hangar 111 rear panel eliminator. This has an ally panel between the two struts for the number plate. I’d been using heavy duty velcro to hold the number plate on, but the adhesive kept melting so I’ve had to bolt the plate on. Not had any problems with the plate itself melting though.

Ah, yes, I have those on my list to do! Soon Gavin. Surprised about the numberplate - I’d wait till the can is warm again and get the plastic off then!
I must put on the fitting instructions that if you drill a hole further back on the diffuser, it’ll keep the numberplate bracket further away from the heat!
Jamie -I’ll be bringing out a Zircotec Ceramic sprayed Cat pipe -well it IS out but not up on the site - yet. Looks the biz! Might be able to do something with yours?
Drop me an e-mail sometime? Send you some pics if you want.

I melted my No. plate at Cadwell the other day, it must have got hot!!

Nah, you don’t say!! LOL

p.s anyone know how to remove burnt palstic from a s/steel exhaust???

try brake cleaner, that stuff rocks

well I didn’t want to accuse Pesky of parking too close…

Howl Long is Yours TT

I Mean Your GT3 Exhuast Standard is 22 " i think
do you get any drone ?

well if the size of my feet has anything to do with it then its fooking massive!!!

16"

do you get any drone

do you get any drone

Och aye, I do!

[image]http://www.blackwoodconservation.org/images/bagpipes.jpg[/image]

Im Talking Ear drum Bashing in the low rpms

Im Talking Ear drum Bashing in the low rpms

Have you never heard bloody bagpipes?

VERY TURE

No drone