silly idea ?????

“The exige will be displayed at the autosport show in January which is when the official launch will be made”

Hope i was not supposed to keep this to myself !!!

S1 or S2? Any hint of a weight?

Ian

ps. If you can’t answer those (which would be a shame ) you’ve hardly given anything away!

S1 or S2?

No sign of an Exige when my mate was snooping around but did mention there was an S1 Elise parked round the back. Could always ask him to pop in again

I don’t want to take the wind out of your sails but… why produce yet another conversion when the ones that are out there are so good??

Turbo 'busa has already been done chaps.

Geary @ Eliseparts made himself a toy…

Bri

I notice he has Goodyear Eagles on in that pic. Any idea of the final weight?

Randy, I know what you mean but I’d be interested (although not planning on doing anything about it currently) if you can get in the region of 250bhp AND less weight.

Ian

Ive been in touch with holeshot racing who are doing this elise conversion, They estimate with the turbo it will have 400bhp and do the 0-60 in 3 seconds!!!
The only drawback is likely to be cost, �3000 for the engine
�5000 for the turbo and engine mods,�2500 for a custom made diff, and then also the fitting kit say �4000 !!! altogether around �15,000 !!!

What about weight and torque? They’re the bits that really interest me (in a theoretical rather than ‘wallet out’ sense).

Ian

That doesn’t seem to bad when you think of the performance your getting! It sounds very interesting to me. 140mph terminal speed is mad, id consider that if i had a bit more cash, may a conversion for David Brown? (Then ill have it off him whens he’s board of it like last time with the supercharged one)