SHREK !

Hi Everyone - my name is Sean Davis, I have just bought Shrek from Steve. I have owned 2 x Elises (Elisee?) in the past - a Type 49 and a 160 Sport. Both Series 1’s.
Other vehicles owned in the past include a Porsche 996 GT3RS, BMW ZM Coupe (bread van), 1959 Porsche 356a. All of these cars are now worth much much more than when I sold them … cue the violins. My vehicles at the moment include: My daily car a 1960 Mk2 Jaguar with a ‘well sorted’ 4.3 that I ‘helped’ rebuild last year. I have driven this 3 times to LeMans - twice with the original engine and once with the new one… If any of you went to Classic leMans last time you may have seen me djing vinyl (Northern Soul / 60’s RnB) around the market area. I also own 3 x Lambrettas, 2 x Vespas and 2 x Raleigh Choppers.
My company is an authorised supplier to Lotus Cars - mainly vehicle graphics, badging and Ventureshield stone protection. I also had a hand in designing the black anti-stonechip section on the Exige S1 rear arch as well as parts on the 340R and early S2 models. We haven’t done much for them in recent times as the buggers started to take too long to pay us.
That’s enough blah blah blah … I look forward to some good banter !

welcome! great to have you aboard.

Welcome Sean, Shrek is a fab car.
I hope you bring it to the Exiges.com T/D at Anglesey, about Easter time :wink:

Welcome to the best forum on internet Sean :slight_smile:

Enjoy Shrek as much as I have

Welcome along Shrek is a lovely looking and sounding car

Crikey, that’s some motoring CV.
Your’re in, how could we black ball you?
Shame Shrek’s gone south but Anglesey is a must
Good to hear from you.

Welcome Sean, you really have got yourself a fantastic machine there.

What a great car history too, quite a few of us have had Breadvans including me, wish I’d kept it.

As the others have said I really hope we’ll see you and Shrek at our annual meet up. On that note lads, I’m on it and will have some news soon :sunglasses:

Welcome Sean, you have brought a stunning Exige in a tremendous colour! I’m in the South and Anglesey next year will be my first club meet too, hopefully see you and Shrek there!

Hi Sean welcome to exiges.com buddy :clap:

Welcome :smiley: Don’t be a stranger fella :angel:

Welcome. As everyone else has said, awesome car, probably my favourite S1 of all at the moment.

Cool car, awesome colour.

Now about those sill protector films!! Don’t suppose you have the vector info for them? I suspect that if you did, and knew what it was made of and where to get it, there would be some takers. Definitely know of at least one!!

^^^^^^ Make that 2 ^^^^^^

^^^ make that three!!

Make that 4 and if you know where to get the whole protection kit(without the yellowing issue) for the S1 Exige would be awesome :slight_smile:

Hi chaps … we can make the entire thing for you. If anyone needs anything please email me [email protected]

The yellowing issue on late 3M film is simply traffic pollution and acid rain etc - this can simply be removed with a good bit of elbow grease and some wax …