Shiny

The old Exige has been in for a three day detail & then coated twice in Gtechniq C1 to keep it looking good , the glass - wheels - interior have also been coated in Gtechniq products .
I was seriously thinking of selling it but I’m not sure now :neutral_face:

Yeah I had to put my shades on to look at the picture moomin.
The colour is epic and the silver wheels really suit it :sunglasses:

Love it Paul and the Exige aint bad either :wink:

Nice, just a shame to get it dirty when you next use it, which puts me off getting mine detailed.

What exhaust it that, seems to stick out nicely (or is it just more noticeable because its been polished)?

It’s a 2bular system , I think it does stick out a bit more than the standard one .

Lock it up in a room and watch your money rise my son !
Use the proceeds on a bag of renovator pro and a pair of high end B&W’s

Had a look on pistonheads and the prices for a good S2 have definitely gone up , when I had it serviced recently at Strattons the first words from the sales guy in the showroom was do I want to sell it as he’s struggling to get hold of good ones , could be a good time to sell and I could really use the cash to finish my house , high end B&Ws will have to wait :frowning:

Very nice!

Collected it today and it looked fantastic , hopefully the crystal coating will keep it like that , this is what’s been done :
"Lotus Exige Enhancement Package Completed.

Full safe multi-stage wash/contamination removal process carried out.

Various machines, compounds and pads were utilised which were dictated by the contours, defects & access of the area worked on to lightly remove various defects.

Paint fully coated with Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer, topped with two applications of C2 V3 Liquid Crystal.

Wheels removed, prepared and coated with Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour.
All exterior glass coated in Gtechniq G1 Clearvision Smart Glass with three layers being applied to the front screen.

Interior leather deep cleansed and protected with L1 Leather Guard. C6 Matte Dash applied to plastics"

Wow, super shiney!!

Very nice indeed… wish my workshop looked like that :slight_smile: