She's coming home!

:clap::clap::clap:

Love love love!!

Happy for you!!

Chuffed for your thommo - pleased its back - enjoy it :+1:t2:

Thanks all. Had a great run out yesterday to Performance Autocare. A bit wet in parts but VHPDwas singing

2 Likes

I wonder if I’ve missed out on a career as your butler? :thinking: :rofl: :umbrella:

:joy:You certainly performed to a very high standard

Set out to clock up a few more miles today, dodging showers, in quest to hit 500 “running-in” miles. Now just 50 miles shy of target. Car running brilliantly, just a sharp and quick as ever (within restricted rev limit) No feeling that the engine is tight. Ollie at at Phoenix has hit the bullseye.

7 Likes

I am so happy to hear this! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::blush::blush::blush::blush::+1:

Great!

Thar rear/wing photo is calendar worthy.

PS. Im on my way over currently. Hethel trackday on Saturday and Snetterton races/seloc ‘21st birthday’ meet Sunday.

1 Like

Are many people going to either Pierre?

Yes! Both!!

Come along!!! :star_struck: plenty of spots left I believe.
Staying at old thorn barn outside Lotus. Would be super to see you and more of the exiges gang :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m at a car meet Sunday morning just down the road from you…and you’ll be driving past my folks on the way to Snetts so pop in for a coffee :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, Pierre, Sorry I won’t be able to join you. Hope your trip over, trackday and Seloc party gowell.

1 Like