Set Exige Rimstocks c/w A048

One complete set in good condition with reasonable A048

1000 UKP - PM me

Don’t tell me, Dave Oz has a set of TMRs waiting for you!

Don’t tell me, Dave Oz has a set of TMRs waiting for you!

Ahem … er dont make it public or Jude will find out my master plan …

Speaking of which, ordered a set of TMRs this week, should be here next week

TMR really look good - are they suitable for road use, only seen them on LoT racers up to now.

Hey I’m tryin to sell some ultra heavy, not quite as round as they should be standard Rimstocks here …

er … Offers

Sorry - Pesky started it…

Bump

Im not desperate but will someone take these damn wheels out of my downstairs cloakroom I am open to negociation - like delivery included

Im not desperate but will someone take these damn wheels out of my downstairs cloakroom I am open to negociation - like delivery included

Hmm, will they fit a S1 Elise ? Tempted if I don’t need to modify bodywork to make them fit.

Chris

Hmm, will they fit a S1 Elise ? Tempted if I don’t need to modify bodywork to make them fit.

Chris

Chris,

Have we not already had this conversation at my house a couple of months ago?

Andy, not stepping on your toes as I have sold mine but just trying to save you some time.

Chris,

Have we not already had this conversation at my house a couple of months ago?
\

Russ, I thought yours weren’t standard Exige sizes as they were on your race car ? If they were standard, then obviously the same is true as when I came to see yours and I can’t fit them.

Chris

Andy, not stepping on your toes as I have sold mine but just trying to save you some time.

No worries - looks like it did

Chris, they were standard Exige wheel sizes made by Mr Speedline.

Chris, they were standard Exige wheel sizes made by Mr Speedline.

OK, I’ll stop thinking about Exige wheels for the Elise then

Chris - better think Exige wheels and body mods, you know it makes sense

Chris - better think Exige wheels and body mods, you know it makes sense

Love to do a motorsport front clam and modified rear wheel arches, but simply cannot justify the cash at the moment.

I’ll keep dreaming.

Now, back to building stud walls and moving electrics !