Seriously Lotus open day - Good Friday, 7th April 2023

Come and see what’s behind the doors!

We would like to invite you to join us at our Open Day on Friday, April 7th (Good Friday) to see the results of our recent refurbishment, extension, and re-equipping of our workshops and parts department.

We have organised a Hog roast, drinks, and other refreshments (vegan/vegetarian options upon request via form), so kindly let us know if you will be attending by completing the form - as running out would not be ideal!

Car parking will be available from 10:30 AM, and those doors will open at 11.00 AM - unless it’s raining obviously! - and finish when everyone is happy, seen what they want to see, eaten all they want, seen, mixed and met with all the Lotus owners and enthusiasts attending.

We look forward to welcoming you and showing you what we’ve been up to.

Note: RSVP is appreciated to ensure we have enough food and drinks for everyone.

Dave Garthwaite
John Shorrocks

2 Likes

Replied and shall be attending ( if you will have me! )

It’s a date :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did someone say free pig-based food products?

In like Flint.

Sounds great but sadly too far for me to attend :confused:

You have no worries Andy, Kyle is attending so that’s the riffraff sorted. So yes we will have you, so to speak

Do we have any more for this ?

Weather is looking 1/2 decent

Looking forward to this.

This sounds great… Its also 240 miles away if I go on the motorway. Let alone the backroads… :sweat_smile: Maybe another time.

Yeah I’d love to go as well, but it’s a 380 mile round trip from the Deep South :sweat_smile:

What a great morning out!

The new layout and workshop is a testament to @seriouslylotus and @JDS dedication and hard work. Impressive facility to say the least!

Some images I took.

1 Like

2 Likes

Witch!!!

U have missed your calling for predicting the weather 2 months in advance!

I am not just a pretty face. Weather heretic , serial server restarter , shiny bolt charger .

Sounds like heresy to me.

Was there a good turn out?

Yes! Fantastic turnout.

Robbed this image from SeriouslyLotus Insta

There were another row behind and in front of these as well

1 Like

3 Likes

Few pics courtesy of SeriouslyLotus Insta;

1 Like

Workshop looks decent too.

Need to get my annual service booked in actually…

1 Like