Seriously Lotus News....

I have been working behind the scenes for a few month now and finally I am very very please to be able to tell you all…
Seriously Lotus are now a Komo-Tec official partner.
So not only do we have access to the full Komo-tec parts catalogue, We are also able to offer full installation of the power upgrade kits they offer.
Some stock has already arrived, with more due later this month.
There is also more exciting news but you will have to wait a few days for that to be released…Watch this space
We have already completed three kits and a fourth is booked in (My 3Eleven)

Here are the parts for the 3Eleven

Good news Dave :+1::+1:

This is great news! Top work Dave.

Congrats Dave :thumbup:

Seriously well done Dave !

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Great news, Dave. Well done :thumbup:

That’s great, now , what’s this other news that you speak of???

Patience my learned friend, Patience :smiley:

It’s a Komotec 5.0 Final Drive for the C64, obviously :mrgreen:

Though your patience didnt stretch that far?

I never said that!

I’m happy to wait for the KT one now that I know there’s a second option ready off the shelf. If 5 weeks turns into 5 months, I have options.

I just don’t want to be stuck with a gearbox out of the car with nothing to put back in it. :thumbup:

Should be able to let you all know some news later today…
I can tell you that the workshop that has operated with out any advertising for 10 years should be ‘Officially open’ in January 2020.
Anyone know of a decent Lotus engineer/mechanic/technician that is looking for a great opportunity???
More to come a little later…

News Dave, where’s the news?!! :wink:

The news is I am about to be joined by a well know Lotus guru, I will leave him to introduce himself!
I have been in negotiations for over 6 months, but the wait is more than worth it.
As you all probably know already Seriously Lotus have been appointed as a Komo-tec partner
As part of these changes we hope to have a Dyno on site some time in 2021.
We have also employed the services of an architect who is in the final stages of design and the planning application for a new 300 sq M workshop.
So 2021 will be a very exciting year…

Phwoar big news indeed.

Well played Dave, a northern workshop with Dyno would be much appreciated I think!

Excellent news Dave, congratulations again.
Lotus guru you say? :thinking: Scuffers coming to work for you? :wink:

:crazy:

Ohhhhh, I can’t wait, the suspense is killing me.

Are you joining these people?

https://www.jsracing.co.jp/