Seats, bar, harness and retrim - S2 Exige

The mission, fit a wrap round harness bar and retrim the side bolsters.

Seats out (found a chip, 20p coin and golf thingy you put a ball on), rear panel removed, sound deadening cut back a little with much cursing and grazed hands. Seat belts fully removed. Eventually I get it fitted. Interior light has been stuck back as a clip broke.

Will be fitting some edging to the rear panel section round the harness to finish it off. Bolt painted Black and put back into the original top seatbelt hole.

Found some material to try rather than leather or suede to cover the side bolsters. Stretched and glued on the underside in case I decide to revert back.

Fitted…

Both sides went ok, so thought I’d tackle the rear & centre console section as I’ve always hated the silver plastic.
Got SWMBO to do some stuff with the sowing machine as the fabric doesn’t stretch round curves. This was a git to fit and trim.

Nearly finished. Will be swapping the ciggy outlet for a twin USB outlet

All fitted…

Picked up these for a cracking price and Safety Devices have made me a set of harnesses … will post pics when i get back into the garage of the finished interior.

Looks tidy that matey!

Very neat and impressive work there.

Particularly impressed with that centre console, looks like a total nightmare of a shape to trim! I would like to do something with mine, that OEM silvery beige colour is awful.

Great work and finished look.

Reminds me I have harnesses and bar to fit

Update with seats and harnesses fitted…

And Junks got me the plastic trim to replace the foam iPod holder

That looks fantastic!

Can I ask what seats you have?

Corbeau LE Pro with Carbon Kevlar backs and Lotus embroidered symbol.

Like what you have done with the sill covers. Where did you get the material?

Hmm, I cant remember, I’ll have it dig the bag out and see if the receipt is on there. Wasn’t too expensive, I have enough left to do to all again.