Scale model news

where did you find a m250 model 83man who is it made by? cheers rob

I’d like to know that too!

Malaysia is the answer, by a company that specializes in limited edition 1/43 models of concept cars and prototypes. There were apparently only 40 of these M250s made. I got mine through an agent in Holland and there is also an agent in the US. I don’t know if they have any left and I don’t believe the ‘factory’ sell direct. I don’t really want to go public with my source on limited editions so please pm me if you would like more info (no mark up I promise). I’m sure if you look hard enough on the web you’ll find them… They are not cheap. I’ll try to post up a photo of the model later (must get out for a while).

where did you find a m250 model 83man who is it made by? cheers rob

I’d like to know that too!

Malaysia is the answer, by a company that specializes in limited edition 1/43 models of concept cars and prototypes. There were apparently only 40 of these M250s made. I got mine through an agent in Holland and there is also an agent in the US. I don’t know if they have any left and I don’t believe the ‘factory’ sell direct. I don’t really want to go public with my source on limited editions so please pm me if you would like more info (no mark up I promise). I’m sure if you look hard enough on the web you’ll find them… They are not cheap. I’ll try to post up a photo of the model later (must get out for a while).

Saddo mode off/

Saddo mode off/

Russ,

Are those the words of a computer geek or a racing driver… . I know you’re not at least one of those!

Well, at least I got my deposit back (unlike some!) so I had to spend the money on something other than beer for you

BTW - Well done at Combe!

OK, At the risk of more ridicule from Russ,here’s a picture of the M250 model… [image]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1332/852472933_4be4177b34.jpg[/image]

Now that is a nice looking car!

Looks a nice quality model. Not sure the colour suits it though.

modelenium have started advertising some more new Lotus models coming soon:

Exige S1 in Yellow. Woohoo

Exige GT3 concept car in orange.

What scale are they going to be?

They’re 1/43

LINK

I’m sure if you look hard enough on the web you’ll find them…

Page 1 of google results for me!

Cheers Brendan, might wait for the yellow one as I link the dark silver one looks very cheap with the metallic in the paint.