Saying Hi

Hi all,

Just thought I would register on here. I’m currently a member of Mloc and have had my exige s now for 2-3 months.

It’s a 2 owner s 220 with the sport pack. 20.700 miles and fairly standard apart from a quicksilver exhaust and filter.

I have a few plans but untill my weddings done tomorrow my hands are financially tied.

Kieran

Welcome and Congrats on your wedding. If you think your financial hands are tied before your wedding matey, god help ya after it!!! :smiley:

Hey Kieran, glad to have you here buddy, you were parked next to a bunch of us in S1’s at Chatswoth if I recall correctly…

Good luck with the wedding, enjoy :clap:

Welcome along

Haha to be honest I’ve picked a good one. She loves the car as much as me so she’s not bad… Infact she’s the one pushing for the 260 upgrade.

Thanks very much. I was indeed. I had only had it 1 week at chatsworth so i was trying to get to know some people.

Here’s a few of the s1’s

Welcome bud, fantastic looking machine!

Welcome,indeed. And thanks for the pic of me and Mrs Thommo. She is not so keen on the Exige as yours seems to be but is fairly indulgent when it comes to spending on it!

Hi Kieran
Welcome and good luck for the Wedding tomorrow.
I did get your message on seloc, PM me on here when you get chance about the parts :wink:

Thanks Steve,

Sorry it’s been a long day. I have sent you a txt I think but will be in touch Sunday.

Cheers

Kieran

Hello.

Welcome Kieran

Ah bless, it looks just like mine did when I bought it LOL!

Cheers all.

Won’t stay looking like that for long. Got a few plans for over the winter, mechanical and cosmetic.

It is a keeper though. Was always my dream to have a laser blue one.

Mine now looks like this

Very nice Ade,

It’s a dangerous game. I’ve already got a list as long as my arm of things I want to do.

Said to the wife it will be standard fpr a while… Oops

Been trying with a vinyl instead of armourfend to keep the paint half decent.

Struggling for ideas with the blue though.

So far I’ve got this

Kieran

Not bad, but the essex scheme would work best on a nightfall or cobalt blue car imho.

Yeah thats what i thought

Just struggling for ideas that work with the laser blue

That’s awesome, I love the Spint format, DO IT MAN! :smiley:

I love the sprint colours too, wanted to play on them al little with the essex idea.

Tried a essex stripe but it didn’t work with the contours of the exige body.

In love with your na build. Sat reading it last night. Hats off to you looked incredible. Allot of hardwork & skill went into that

Wonder if you could put the stripe over the top and just go silver on the side.Got me wondering as mine is nightfall.