Saying hi from Bucks (aka down south)

Hello all,

I thought it was time to say a quick hi now I’ve bought the car & joined the forum. It’s Lotus number 3 for me having been bitten by the bug with a 340r a few years ago - and that was even with it blowing it’s rad when I’d only had it a fortnight. Just a small body-off repair then. This was quickly followed by a S2 111R Touring pack, which was enjoyed to death (ahem…) on road and track. After a few years in the wilderness (BMW Z4M Roadster) I’m back in the Lotus way and looking forward to chats, hopefully meets and a bit of light upgrading and tinkering.

My S3 Exige is happily is the garage and I’m determined to use it as much as possible.

Please be gentle with me when I ask silly questions about ride/suspension (possibly a little too stiff) and noise (are ringing ears a good thing??).

Oh, and I have an ambition to mount a bike on the bike. Suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Mark

Welcome Mark; first things first; we need pictures of the Exige :slight_smile:

Welcome Mark. A few of us down South…

Yup there has to be pics…

Welcome Mark, stupid questions are not a problem on here, ask away mate, needn’t fear. :thumbup:

Not ignoring you! Just having IT doom which is preventing me from posting (HTTP Error 500 apparently)

I’ll keep trying.

Let’s try again. This is not my car. It’s a random Exige taken from the internet to see whether it’s my images which are causing the problem.

Fingers crossed
Lotus Exige.jpeg
Lotus Exige.jpeg

I worked out how much processing is required on my pictures now, so here we go…

Here’s a couple with the roof off. For a trip to B&Q for some 4’ x 2’.