Saturday night saddoze

These people need help and are a problem to civilised society…

RoxTeddy User old hand Sat Mar 13 2004 10:23 PM Writing this

AndyD User addict Sat Mar 13 2004 10:23 PM Reading a post in flat mode Air intake Sorted!

SI User member Sat Mar 13 2004 10:23 PM Viewing list of forums

SimonE User enthusiast Sat Mar 13 2004 10:23 PM Reading a post in flat mode Help

Uldis User old hand Sat Mar 13 2004 10:22 PM Reading a post in flat mode Lowest Miles

Mike Niven User journeyman Sat Mar 13 2004 10:21 PM Reading a post in flat mode Air intake Sorted!

Hethel Merman User journeyman Sat Mar 13 2004 10:18 PM Reading a post in flat mode TITANIUM Exige WANTED

Late Starter :: Phil User enthusiast Sat Mar 13 2004 10:52 PM Viewing list of forums

ahhh… they all show up sooner or later… mike lane User old hand Sat Mar 13 2004 11:19 PM Reading a post in flat mode Esteem Insurance

Thanks ! (Like I needed to hear that)

My girlfreind just said your very perseptive Rox

Hmmm, slow night Rox?

Missed you at KH !!!

Uldis
should be back in the saddle next week…

Just in time for the SIDC trackday on the 20th?

Permission to join the list of saddos? Thanks for the passenger laps at KH today Uldis, eyes well and truly opened. It was good to finally meet some of the guys at last, I’ll probably be at KH alot now that I’ve been bitten by the bug!

I am a saddo too…

Was reading bits and bobs late last night, but got dragged off to bed before I got to this thread

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What’s even more sad is the terrible weather so far in March.

This time last year I was out all the time in the car.

Perhaps this explains the number of “sad” times I have posted.

Weather is looking better for the middle of next week however!

You’re welcome Rooney.

And Mike, I hope it was for a good reason … or was it to just sleep?

A good reason

Permission to join the list of saddos?

…bitten by the bug!

Rooney
You are welcome - you don’t need permission, just an unhealthy appetite and… like you say… to be bitten by the bug

Hey Rox, it’s been bothering me all afternoon. It’s one thing to be reading/contributing to Exiges.com on a Saturday evening (lord knows, i’ve been there, seem to remember a new year’s eve once!), it’s another to be so hooked and short of a topic that you end up writing a post on who else is out there on a saturday evening!

The things ours cars make us do!

Ian

ps. I’ll see who’s around at 7am

IDG

I know i know… i don’t intend to make this into a kinda SELOC gibberish forum… but i just happened to have a look at who was online and felt like I knew everyone (except Hethel, who I haven’t met yet)… the only ones missing were you Pesky and RussT – well of those that post regularly and that i know actually Robbo and RemarkLima… ahh boz i’m digging a hole here…

Update:

Uldis User old hand Sun Mar 14 2004 10:32 PM Checking who’s online
kp78 User stranger Sun Mar 14 2004 10:31 PM Reading a post in flat mode
Quick question …
Mike Niven User journeyman Sun Mar 14 2004 10:31 PM Viewing list of forums
RoxTeddy User old hand Sun Mar 14 2004 10:30 PM Viewing list of forums

Common denominator: Rox is always here.
Ok, so am I, but just briefly.
Going to sexually harass me missus now

ahhhh look who also just showed up…

stu1 User stranger Sun Mar 14 2004 10:40 PM Reading a post in flat mode Engine / Gearbox / Driveshafts / LSD for sale

Je suis anonymous, cos I’m afraid to admit just how sad I am

In mine, & the Gay Lardy’s households, this bbs has been known since mid 2001 as “Sadboyz.com” Fortunately for us, Vinyl Veronique sooths our dented egos

Rox,

Im glad someone else brought this thread up cuz I was starting to think the same too!

Ive logged on a few times just lately to find virtually everyone here late at night at some time or other

I must admit I logged on a few weeks ago at about 3 in the morning after coming in and there were 2 registered users and about half a dozen anonymous saddoze on board!!!

Oooh I was one of em

Nice one Rox, you’ve confirmed my worst fears - I’m hooked -need a daily fix of exiges.com, but hold on, what better things are there to do on a cold, dreary Saturday night?

Here’s interesting, Pesky isn’t showing up in the ‘Who’s Online’ list.

You shy Rob?

Ian