Sam's Orange S1 Exige

Had the car for 4 years and still going strong

I need to get my car back on the road! That’s just one big tease shot :smiley:

Stunning :clap:

Please Please Sam do not keep posting these shots …makes me feel sick to think I let you steal it from me :imp:

PS that is not the real car its the new scale model and some trick shot photographer!!! :laughing:

That does look lovely gotta say :sunglasses:

CO is the best :slight_smile:

https://instagram.com/p/7A899mHoJ0/

Clive this is the real deal, i should receive the down scale version soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Ordered a lithium battery today with the circuit switch which allows the automatic cutoff of the circuit when the voltage drops below a set voltage to avoid the complete battery drain. This battery weight a 1.6kg so around 5 kg saving for my S1 :slight_smile:

Also, my SPA oil temp/pressure gauge with Stack Wideband install also …i think it looks quote neat with the white dials? :slight_smile:

Very cool Sam

I like that, a lot, stunning.

Being so much smaller how have you secured the battery to stop it moving around in the area left by the old one? A 5kg weight saving seems a real win!

Exiges don’t get much better looking than that.

Thanks Guys! Lightweight weight matters for S1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I will use a cheapo foam option for now to stop it moving around. Lightweight and cost nothing. Later on i will try to make a battery clam to use on stock location. :smiley:

Just needs some TMR’s :smiley:

Sam tell us more about this battery…did you buy it from the states
A modified version of Esprit bracket would do the trick.
Did you ever fit. A cut out switch My new one has a defunct Cartec which I am loath to replace due to bad reports.
Pix. Of installation please
Cheers

Soooon :slight_smile:

So will I see you bombing up and down Gloucester Road this week Sam?

The battery is made and bought from Italy and i am still waiting as it is on its way. Will send some photos when fitted. If you have expereinced with the ODYSSEY PC680 battery then this has similar cranking amp and power but half of the weight.

i have not got round to the cut out switch and if i do i will just buy a £20 red switch as i been told there are many problems with the cartec unit!

Jonny unfortunately is off the road at the moment so will not be bombing up and down Gloucester road :laughing: :laughing:

New Diffuser fitted today.

Looking good Sam :sunglasses: Will look even better on TMR’s :sunglasses:

Have you got some new tyres to go on the new wheels? The OSR looks dead (might just be the pic)…