Sad Elise Story

Im buying an Elise, I found the right one, low milage, right colour, mods and price. Got everything sorted… Insurance everything… about to buy and I double check the insurance quote with Tesco… and it turns out they had lost details of 2 of my previous claims (someone nicked my stereo and 1 minor dmg 50 / 50 liability claim)basically, adding these 2 claims back in mad the premium sky rocket so high I can no longer afford to buy the car… My dreams are smashed! I did some shopping around for insurance and Tesco gave me the best (Im only 22 and am insuring it with my dad) I was wondering if you guys could possibly help me out in this hour of need… by recomending some other cheap insurance comps…?Respect.Dan

Dan check with Club Lotus on 01362 691144 or with Esteem Insurance () or Cheam Insurance on 0208 6497617.Trust this helps and good luck.

DanPhone JohnO (Exige owner & Ins Broker) at Autotorque on 0161 278 5226

quote:Originally posted by Dan the Inflict:Im buying an Elise, I found the right one, low milage, right colour, mods and price. Got everything sorted… Insurance everything… about to buy and I double check the insurance quote with Tesco… and it turns out they had lost details of 2 of my previous claims (someone nicked my stereo and 1 minor dmg 50 / 50 liability claim)basically, adding these 2 claims back in mad the premium sky rocket so high I can no longer afford to buy the car… My dreams are smashed! I did some shopping around for insurance and Tesco gave me the best (Im only 22 and am insuring it with my dad) I was wondering if you guys could possibly help me out in this hour of need… by recomending some other cheap insurance comps…?Respect.DanLimiting mileage may help out as well when you get a quote.

I can recommend the Co-Op. I had an (non-fualt) accident when I was younger (18) - had a 106XSi but at the time. It took over 18 months to sort it out, and by the time renewel came around it still wasn’t sorted so I had to re-inure with NO NCB. IGroup 11 car on an 18 your old with no NCB and an accident made the premium go upto �3500 - the cheapest I got was with Co-op (�1500 TPF&T) who were over �1500 cheaper than anywhere.Worth a shot, although they work the old-fashioned way and a guy comes down to your house to sort it out.