S2 pics without roof.

Hi all,
Just wondering if one or two of you with the roof conversion done could post up some pics for me. I’m thinking of getting this done to mine when it arrives and would like to see how it looks first.
Without roof and with softtop would be great if anyone has them.
Thanks a lot chaps.
Matt B

Mine has the conversion… no pics uploaded yet… will post here shortly…

I only see a red X ?? Could you post the link up please.
Thanks very much

Thanks very much

Thats god telling you all it’s just WRONG!!!

Not having much luck… see Webshots - Desktop Wallpaper and Screen Savers

There are 2 pics there

I wasnt bothered about the roof when I got the car, but it was an added extra already there…however, it does give you the option and is a nice to have on the odd day when the sun is shining

I have more photos if you want… pm me…

Thanks matey, that look fantastic. I was a little worried that the fittment might be all wrong but the catches etc look fine. DO you have the soft top for yours?

yes I do… and its fits just like the elise… done in less than a minute… I havnt noticed any difference in engine temp or the handling roof on or off. Car looks ok with soft top on

Jon

Thanks Jon, will deffo go for the roof conversion now. Did you have it done at Wilsons? They have quoted me �1150 to do it.
Thanks

Pesky…

http://www.kumschick.com/aktuell/auto/?id=239&car_id=244

LOL!

This just about sums it up:

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Exiges/computerdate.jpg[/image]

Mine was done when I bought the car (at Bell and Colvill) so not sure how much it would have cost… but the elise hood is a fair bit of that price I would imagine…

oh and beware the grief you will get from the hardcore boys on the forum…

Mr Pesky… you will be glad to hear my hardtop went back on today

Nice one - You can seal it to stop water getting in using this special stuff from Lotus called ‘Sikaflex’

\

Nice one boys. I’m deffo gonna get it done. I think it looks cool.
Thanks for the pics.

i got my soft top off ebay off a vx! considerabley less than the 700 quid from lotus. Came complete with the bars so just needed the rubber bits for the roll bar cover.
Gav

i got my soft top off ebay off a [color:“red”] dominatrix [/color] ! considerabley less than the 700 quid from lotus. Came complete with the [color:“red”]bras[/color] so just needed the rubber [color:“red”]t[/color]its for the [color:“red”]complete make[/color]over.
Gav

Sorry, mate, couldn’t resist See ya on Weds?

Thanks very much

Have to agree with you there. Soft top Exiges are for gayers

At least we get the chance to get a sunburnt forehead