S2 NA + Mods

Must have it. I think not having a gopro running was one of the bigger regrets of the E92 owner - second only to not having track insurance :astonished:

Re the Nitrons - I have the Hoffmans onesā€¦ and have them set at 8 out from hard front, and 6 out from hard rear - this is 2 more than originally as Randy had said as the dampers get older they need a click or 2 added to retain the same level.

I have raced at Cadwell in my teens (in a Talbot sunbeam) that was scary and fun at the same timeā€¦ it really is a fab circuit. Talking of feeling unwellā€¦ Angelsey actually had that effect on both me and a mate of mineā€¦

I had mine rebuilt in October last year , so maybe 100mi ago. I might adjust them a little then. Thanks for the pointer [mention]The Hornet[/mention]

Well, its been a couple of weeks since I originally posted this, so hereā€™s my list of things Iā€™ve bought since then (waiting to be fitted!)

• Carbon door cards (bought from Will!)
  • Pagid RS14 pads
  • New rear diffuser (standard, but spangly rather than dull and tired!)
  • Pro Alloy 45mm radiator
  • Silicone radiator hoses
  • Stainless tow post
  • Driving lights (mine are pretty tired and rotten) and new covers
  • Quick release under tray bolts

Plus, my 2bular H2 thru-diffuser silencer should actually arrive tomorrow - finally!

Iā€™ll give you an update when theyā€™re all fitted!

Great thread. Great car. I remember those days well.

In coming scope creep :laughing:

800kg, 9k. Stage 3. 240 bhp. Kaaz still and a DDPR throttle body.

Good fun until, the day :cry:

[mention]jonnyfox[/mention] - this kind of is all your fault you know, I have to confess to reading your threads and being more than a little ā€˜inspiredā€™ by you! I only went with Stage 2 as I hoped it may be a little more reliable if I didnā€™t rag it so much to extract the high rpm power?.. who knows, lol!

Thought the car looked so good like that. :thumbup:

Was it sprayed, or wrapped?

Incidentally, I never caught what happened on the dayā€™ ? :confused:

Sprayed Will but the orange was vinyl.

Dropped a valve Matt. I should really of had the engine checked during the winter after it was road worthy. I didnā€™t, Iā€™m an idiot.

It was passengering in Willā€™s car that sent me on my way, stage 2 cams are perfect! As it stands fitting a Kaaz box would be the icing on the cake. Youā€™re car really is a beauty, Iā€™m very jealous mate, enjoy. Iā€™ll keep following :thumbup:

Thanks mate - means a lot from you! :slight_smile:

Just arrivedā€¦ Special order from Jim - Itā€™s one of his GT3 H2 units, but with a thru-diffuser exit :slight_smile:

Audio required! :slight_smile:

I canā€™t go anywhere at the moment as Iā€™ve not got my battery secured in place (waiting for some post adapters for my Odyssey to arrive which is secured in the car, so temporarily have the original battery connected but loose in the boot!) so will get proper audio when I canā€¦ on the meantime, I can tell you that it is definitely quieter than the Stage 2 and H111 but it has a nice note and it sounds slightly raspy at higher rpm so may be quite characterful :slight_smile:

Itā€™s dramatically larger than the Stage 2, lol :joy:

Looks great! I do like the ā€˜open rearā€™ look too.

Love that but would drive my OCD crazy with constant cleaning.

Lol, know what you mean - but Iā€™m just going to let it tarnish, the bronze look will match my alloys, lol :wink:

Stop it, I want those alloys as well

Clam finally coming off! (After grinding a rounded bolt off!)

New radiator, hoses, tow post and driving lights incoming! :slight_smile: