S2 Harness types

What types of harnesses are a popular fit on the S2, I may be looking for a harness that is NOT a bolt in type, but utilising the harness bar with the Probax seats.

Does that mean youve found an S2???

errrrrmmm… not quite sure, just exploring every avenue. Problem is, as soon as you allow yourself to be influenced by ‘extras’ you factor in all sorts of issues and before you know it you are buying a car that intially set out to avoid.

I’m in imminent danger of this happening…

I know what you mean!

A few years ago I set out to buy a Chrome Orange S1, spent 6 months looking for one and failing then a Quartz one came up, perfect spec, mileage and history…and it was local so bought that one instead, I still hanker after a Chrome Orange one but there cant be many as perfect as my Quartz S1!

Are you hell bent on orange or green?

More or less, for me - the Exige SCREAMS out for these colours, the flat blacks/greys/blues and reds seem to me to cloak the car, white is also up there.

Indications are that a compromise may have to be on the cards.

More or less, for me - the Exige > SCREAMS > out for these colours, the flat blacks/greys/blues and reds seem to me to cloak the car, white is also up there.

Lights blue touch paper!

I’ve got the Schroth Racing Harness as supplied by Lotus. I bought mine from MSAR.

See http://www.msar-safety.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=74

These come with 2 types of buckles.

Cheers Kev