S2 Exige S 240 in Sunny Swindon

Hi everyone!

Little introduction as I recently bought my first Lotus!
I’ve wanted an S2 for a long time and finally in the position to get one and have ended up with an Exige S 240 in Chrome Orange.

It was standard when I got it (bar the exhaust, which I’ll need help identifying please! I’ll start a separate thread). I’ve since done a couple of little things to it and have a short ‘to do’ list as well.
I’ve also booked myself onto the C&M meet on 1st August. And will be at Castle Combe on 8th June with LoT, and Curburough on 24th June with LDC.

I recognise a few people on here that I follow on Instagram, really enjoying what I’ve seen of the Lotus community and look forward to meeting you soon.

James :sunglasses:

:heart::heart::heart: thats all

Welcome James, car looks fantastic - good work booking onto some events too, hopefully see you soon on track/meet :thumbup:

Looks great, fantastic colour!

Fantastic! Lovely colour. I lived in Sunny Swindon for a year whilst on placement at Uni.
Another follower on your Insta.

Enjoy.
Lee

Lovely looking car, the Orange really suits the Exige :sunglasses::+1::wave:

Lovely. A very desirable colour and spec, well done.

Nice one James, cars looking good :sunglasses:

Thanks all! Really pleased with the car. It’s not without its niggles hence sorting some bits and having a to do list, but for me that’s all part of car ownership, love getting my hands dirty!
And thanks for the Instagram follows! I’m a sucker for admiring everyone’s pride and joy on insta :slight_smile:

Lovely colour

Looks great. Enjoy!

Fantastic looking car, I’m just about to start on a S1 Exige conversion and it will be the same colour! :thumbup: