S2 Exige needed for wind tunnel testing @ MIRA

ReVerie need an exige or exige s owner who is keen to bring there car to mira wind tunnel so we can get baseline data for an exige to then compare it to the wide arch exige with our new front spoiler & rear wing. Ideally they should live or work near Nuneaton

Date to be confirmed soon but likely either

Monday 19th March 8.30 � 12.30 Or 20th/21st/22nd am or pm slots

Or Monday 26th March 8.30-12.30

Or Friday April 13th must be am 8.30-12.30 as you finish after 1.00pm

The Exige owner is welcome to attend the session and witness the wind tunnel testing

Please contact simon @ reverie to discuss on [email protected] or 01206 212423

MIRA (Nuneaton - UK Headquarters)
Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU
Tel: +44 (0)24 7635 5000

I’ll be up for that.

It’ll be useful for work too.

If bob cannot make it I can as live very close.

Great stuff guys - can you contact Simon & let him know

Please don’t be too disapointed if mines better in the tunnel though

Which aspect do you expect to be better? I guess you value downforce whereas I’m interested in drag and cooling airflow…

Yes downforce if what Simon says is right - front splitter is finished now too & rear wing has been lowered (slightly) was said a bit tongue in cheek though

Lets try and get an S in there aswell and get some intercooler airflow…my S is sausage side at the moment so i cannot help.

It would be nice to do some intercooler measurements but to be honest its quite a lot of effort to do pitot traverses on a ducted cooler, you’d have to wreck the inlet cowl for sure.

What I will try to find out is what the pressure coefficient at the front of the stock exige roof duct and the big roof duct (which Junks has?)…

Ahh, junks doesn’t have a big roof duct… poss stick on a bit of a cornflake packet…

Nope - well not yet anyway!!

Lets try and get an S in there aswell and get some intercooler airflow…my S is sausage side at the moment so i cannot help.

Obviously a Blackaddder man!

I’d be up for it if you get stuck.

Mine’s a completely Stock S, if that makes a difference.

I’m free on all the days mentioned apart from the 13th Apr.

Si

I’d be up for it if you get stuck.

Mine’s a completely Stock S, if that makes a difference.

I’m free on all the days mentioned apart from the 13th Apr.

Si

Thanx Si I think Simon has a couple of offers now but it would hurt to email him too as a back up